9. ꧁*Sexual Frustration, Lime 🍋*꧂

.
.
•⊰✾⊱•••⊰✾⊱•
.
.

Ace fuck it all up, he didn't mean to speak those words to marco, not everything he said really mean from the bottom of his heart.

His anger got the best of him his pride is too strong to even turn around and apologized.

He broke his own heart but should he even trust marco words when he broke them in the first place?. But he told ace he didn't tell them, then how the hell did they know about him personally?.

But unknown to him they were all just misunderstanding.

He hide all his relationships with his brothers, his identity as redflame is a secret as the secret ingredients of sanjis famous 3 mechalin Star, Dish. He was really good at hiding his secret identity, and files he doesn't need, he burn them. the ones who knew about him are his brothers his friend trias and marco.

And no-one else.

And how?.

He rarely get to hangout with his brothers, everyone inside the family new they saw each other as siblings rather than nothing but cousins. Outside however.... Are different because no one knew they where related because of the last name...

Then how?.

Dread filled his heart thinking that maybe marco told them about him.

He didn't want to know the truth.

Its beens weeks, almost a month since he last saw marco, they haven't chat more likely he didn't answer any of his calls or messages.

He completely and utterly ignore the man. And ace finally feel himself like shit.

Shit that dried on a pavement ground.

"ace i heard about a fight you had with the son of whitebeard? "
Ace supress a groan, he didn't even ask how his father learn about such thing, or how or what his father doing with his life with the whitebeards.

"i don't want to talk about it" ace stood up from the hammock he was laying, and he walk towards the shore of their big pond.

Roger sigh, walking towards a apple tree, picking off its branches. its a good decision for the couple to live in the mountain part but still close to the city.

Fresh air is what the Gol and Portgas family need. 

"i think we should, after all..." A grin played on rogers face "–i never since you so ruffled like this" Roger toss the said apple towards his son and Ace caught them just in time, before dripping them on the water, cleaning before taking a bite.

A small act made is annoyance lessen but not much "Fuck off old man, im not even asking you what your doing with that old man mustache mafia boss. " Roger snorted but sigh. Ace is as hardheaded and as stubborn like his mother, Roger was indeed stubborn yes, but the woman of the D. Family Are like no other.

"Ace... " he whispered. Ace grumble tossing the core of the apple towards the pond, laying on the shallow of the water, brisking his chest. The warning serious tone made ace groan but silently thanking his father for the company.

"Its just..." he started and roger wait for him at the hammock where ace once been "He broke his promise, he let my trust in him break because he told them" Roger quirk his brow at that. "Did he really?" Ace rolled his eyes, gritting his teeth.

In the spun of the moment, he blurted out what he shouldn't say "how would his brothers know about my secret th—!" he gasp, bringing both his hand to his mouth and curse. He almost told his father about his secret job. Roger quirk his brow in amusement.