10.꧁*What a Way To Remember*꧂

.
.
•⊰✾⊱•••⊰✾⊱•
.
.

It was a two week since then.

Ace was skipping around his information. Eyes scanning on the papers as he check all of his mission.

He'll call Trias or sabo later for more information.

He sigh, this past few days was taking a toll on aces mind. He barely had enough sleep, he was too bussy and for some reason the people who needs him were not killing.

But stealing files.

His not getting weak or anything, he just needs some time out.

Tomorrow will be the day he'll meet marco once again. And fix this matter for themselves.

Ace felt anxiety by just the thought of it. But he smile, at the messages that marco gave him, ace always respond shortly but it means everything for marco.

Maybe ace too.

A knock made him snap to reality.

He immediately hide all the papers in his bag and clean his place but the next word came to rouge made his confuse.

"Ace... Sabo is here... I think he wants to see you dear" rouge spoke and this got his attention he stood up, checking to see if he found anything valuable he needs to hide. nodding, he walk out his room and nod at his mother who had a worried look upon her.

This confuse him.

And when he was down staires he was immediately embrace by sabos form.

"Sabo?" his eyes grow wide when sabo suddenly started crying. "Hey sabo? What.-!" sabo shouts made him cut his speech. "I'm sorry i didn't save you!" ace was confuse to the brime. But his heart told him to embrace sabo telling him he was here.

And he did.

Slowly, ace lead sabo on the ground as he cradle sabos form closer to him "I'm here sabo tell me whats wrong?" he whispered and stare at his mother who had her mouth gap.

Shaking, grabbing aces shirt like a life line as he choke his own spit "y-you died!" aces blood run cold as he stare at the wall in shock.

'What?'

.
.
•⊰✾⊱•••⊰✾⊱•
.
.

"you can do this! Marco!"

"bring ace back to the family!"

"don't mess this up!"

"your making me nervous as it is!"

"Maroc should be nervous not you!"

He sigh at his family, seeing as they bicker at one another and encouraging him to woe ace once more.

But still... He misses this "Son" called whitebeard. raising his head to look at his seven almost eight foot tall father. "Good luck" marco nodded.

He needed that.

"Marco doesn't need his luck" thatch said grinning besides him. so did the others but whitebeard shook his head "Ace... Is rogers son, his wife Rouge is a one powerful woman" everyone stood still, shock written on their face, ace is rogers son once again! but this one wasn't so surprising (since some of them saw roger visiting).

what surprising is the next word coming out from their pops mouth "they'll kill you marco... Their very protective of ace..." marco wince, he can see roger doing that (despite roger helping him reconcile with ace), hes not sure about the mother though.