6. 𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙙

"So, that was an energetic performance."

PHOEBE WAS CURRENTLY IN THE CHOIR ROOM, PRACTICING CHOREO WITH THE REST OF THE GLEE CLUB

PHOEBE WAS CURRENTLY IN THE CHOIR ROOM, PRACTICING CHOREO WITH THE REST OF THE GLEE CLUB.  She was in between Mike and Matt, who also shared a joy for dance, the three immensely bonded over it. The two were taking turns twirling Phoebe around whilst laughing about absolutely nothing. She was having a great time, and found herself dancing constantly, it being a good distraction from her personal life.

Speaking of that disaster, Phoebe was officially on her second week of completely avoiding Noah. She knew it was ridiculous to stay away from the boy that long, but she needed her space. through-out the time, Phoebe tried to figure out everything that's been going on in the pit of her stomach and had come to one conclusion that answered everything. Phoebe liked Noah Puckerman.

If someone had told her 4 months ago that she would be friends with Puck, let alone like him, Phoebe would have taken them to the nurse's office immediately, afraid that they were suffering from heat exhaustion or something. The funny part of the situation was that the thought of liking Noah wasn't as disgruntling as she thought it would be. No, in fact Phoebe would like to think that there was nothing wrong with liking him. But just the thought of what occurred at the bowling alley made her feel sick to stomach.

She just couldn't handle confronting him about the entire situation. Especially since confronting him about sleeping with April was what got her into this entire mess. True, Phoebe was getting out of her shell, but this was too much for her.

Now, Phoebe only had one goal in mind. To get over Noah. He had made it painfully clear that he wasn't interested when he pushed her away with such force. It's not like the push itself physically hurt, in fact he did pretty gently. But the urgency of his arm movements and panicked face said enough. It hurt like hell, and Phoebe had no intention to revisit the idea of remotely talking about.

In fact, she was so against it, she hadn't even told anyone else about it. Only Santana and Rachel. She remembered the pitying eyes from Noah and the two girls, and didn't want to see anymore of them.

Phoebe figured that avoiding him would be the quickest way to get over the Mohawk teen, and began her plan immediately. That's how she found herself on the opposite side of Noah, trying her best to ignore him as much as possible. It's not like she had anything else to worry about other than this. The floral shop was doing well, as was the volleyball team, and the glee club was going straight to regionals based on their horrible competition which by the way, was a school for the deaf and a teen girl juvie.

Phoebe and Rachel were really the only ones doing the choreo, Phoebe only because she actually enjoyed, not because she thought it was necessary, almost certain of their win for regionals.

Mr. Shue was trying to amp them up through out the song. As the group faltered their steps for the hundredth time the Spanish teacher started to become very frustrated. "Come on, guys, " He said in an exhausted tone, "You're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-"