2. 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

"That was seriously the dumbest thing that I have seen anyone do. Ever."

PHOEBE HAD JUST PARKED HER BIKE IN THE SCHOOL'S LOT AND WAS TAKING HER HANDMADE TOTE BAG OUT OF THE BICYCLE BASKET WHEN SHE HEARD THE NAME BEING LOUDLY YELLED FROM ACROSS THE PARKING LOT

PHOEBE HAD JUST PARKED HER BIKE IN THE SCHOOL'S LOT AND WAS TAKING HER HANDMADE TOTE BAG OUT OF THE BICYCLE BASKET WHEN SHE HEARD THE NAME BEING LOUDLY YELLED FROM ACROSS THE PARKING LOT.  "Hey, Pheebs! Over here!" Artie called, with Mercedes and Tina beside him hand motioning her to come over as well. She wholeheartedly waved her hand back and skipped towards the happy trio.

"Hey guys what's up?" she asked with a smile on her face excited to have some friends to keep her company.

"We were just practicing those new riffs we were trying yesterday. Remember?" Mercedes asked. Phoebe nodded her head and almost immediately did all four of them start to harmonize together, laughing and talking all through the parking lot, not stopping when seeing their glee director

"Hey, Mr. Schue. We're just learning some runs." Mercedes exclaimed seeming extra preppy this morning. Of course, her preppy was just Phoebe on a cloudy day.

"Oh, yeah?" Will said ecstatically to have his kids interested in singing out of school

Artie and Phoebe nodded their heads as Mercedes continued "Yeah, So it goes like this-" She then began to vocalize waving her finger as she sang, the other three students and Mr. Shue joined in mimicking her sassy movements.

"With the finger, huh?" He joked while the four began to laugh

"Pretty fly for a white guy." Mercedes wittingly responded as Phoebe, Artie, and Tina cracked up even more. Her attention was taken away from the happy scene as her eyes diverted to near the dumpster, where once again, Kurt was getting thrown into. Ever since the incident with Artie and Finn about the porta pottys, she had become more confident in herself, and her ability to defend the ones she cared about. The way she stood up to the Noah Puckerman still amazed her to no end, but she found a way to harness that into her confidence. With that thought in mind, she quickly stomped over to the dumpsters determined to not hide behind a tree once again.

Puck had his arm around Kurt when Mr. Shue walked past but then quickly took it off, pushing the poor boy to his teammates. Just as they were about to lift Kurt up, Phoebe yelled towards them, "Hey! Put him down!" She said in her most assertive voice, that appeared funny to the footballers, one in particular.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't freaky Phoebe. Come for seconds after what happened at the Porta Potty? Better watch out blondie you might just replace this loser on my list for day to day slushies." He smirked, trying to seem cool in front of his friends.

Phoebe slightly faltered at the thought of having a slushie to the face everyday, but covered it up, determined to help her friend out. "Last time I checked, I had the last word while you were left behind at the porta pottys." The footballers continued to laugh still finding her attempts hilarious and she faltered even more.