18. 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮

"Hey Freaky Phoebe."

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job." Quinn stated as the glee club stared dumbfounded at Rachel who stood timidly in the front of the choir room.

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel defended.

"So, a nose job." Santana confirmed, the New Directions still looking weirdly at Rachel. Especially Phoebe who had no idea about this. I mean, she was at the office when the doctor suggested it to Rachel but she never really thought that someone as confident as her would take it.

Rachel only sighed replying, "Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Phoebes or Quinn's, for example." Rachel suggested the blondes perking their heads up one in delight and the other in disbelief, "I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly?" Mr. Shue asked worriedly, "What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel."

Santana, feeling that she hadn't said something in a long time cut in, "Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her." She stated dryly as Phoebe put a comforting pat on Rachel's shoulder, "But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves? I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina scoffed, one of the three very offended by the Latina's rant.

Santana only shrugged in response stating, "I'm keepin' it real."

Tina only shook her head denying, "Sorry, Santana. I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself, and I would never change a thing."

"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?" Mike asked annoyed before mumbling, "Self-hating Asian."

"Not many Asian sex symbols, Mike." Tina quickly defended, "I'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in the magazines."

"My dancing kind of bothers me." Finn added on, "Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look."

Santana only scoffed replying, "Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard." She stated as Sam and Phoebe tried to take a peak at Finn's nipples only for Finn to slap them away, "You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it."

"Whoa, guys." Mr. Shue cut in, "I'm really shocked at what I'm hearing here. It goes against everything the glee club stands for. I'm telling you, the thing you would most like to change about yourself is the most interesting part of you."

The glee kids just looked unconvinced Mercedes replying with a sigh, "Well, maybe, but at this school, the thing that makes you different is the thing people use to crush your spirit."