"..w-what?" shotaro asked timidly, hitting himself internally for stuttering. "can i.. kiss you?" sungchan asked. the silver haired went even redder, he looked up and sheepishly made eye contact with the taller.

"mhm.." he nodded meekly, not acting eager but inside he just wanted the taller to pin him up against a wall or bed already and... no shotaro!

the brunette smiled and placed a hand on the smaller's face. shotaro closed his eyes as the taller brought both their faces closer before finally closing the gap, replacing it with a soft yet passionate and skilful kiss.

although starting off soft it grew deeper and more passionate than before, and when the taller moved his hands down to the smaller's waist he couldn't help but move his arms up and around his neck.

getting more comfortable, shotaro moved closer, almost sitting on the brunette, playing with the brunette locks, twirling them between his fingers.

they took a short break before the smaller eagerly reconnected their lips, because it wasn't like he had been waiting for this to happen forever.

the younger smirked into the kiss when the older moaned into it, causing him to almost immediately break the kiss and burry his face in his hands.

"i- uhm- am... s-sorry..." he fumbled for his words, dying of embarrassment. "i- uh.. need to change.. yeah!"

the shorter got up and tried to calmly walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. he sat in the bathtub and stared at the other side of the room in shock.

"did that really just happen? did we just kiss- oh no that wasn't a fucking kiss that was a make out oh my fucking god! did i really just moan into it?!" he exclaimed in his native tongue, making sure no one heard his mental outburst.

"why are you sitting in the bath-" "don't ask just walk away like you saw and heard nothing!" shotaro told, a farmer could've mistaken his for a tomato.

sungchan's tongue briefly grazed his bottom lip before nodding and waking out the elders room completely.

the smaller sighed before getting up and walking into his room, locking the door so he could get dressed.

he changed into comfortable pyjama pants and a very oversized shirt instead of the skirt and long sleeved shirt he wore.

after doing all that he sighed and flopped on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, completely lost in thought until someone tried to open the door.

"seriously? why is this always locked." taeyong grumbled confusedly. "coming." shotaro said before unlocking and opening it.

"yes?" the silver haired asked, much more cheerful than the other day. "want anything to eat? i'm going down to the shops real quick." replied taeyong.

"but you went yesterday?" the taller questioned. "so what? now tell me." taeyong grumbled.
"oh, no thanks i'm fine." shotaro smiled.

"you know what? whatever, i'm getting you something anyways." taeyong said before walking off and leaving the house.

the japanese sighed and rolled his eyes before leaving his room, closing the door behind him. he looked around, wondering where the hell lucas was and where he had been that last few days.

he shrugged it off and turned around, going to walk back into his room but was stopped when he was hugged from behind.

his breath hitched and he shivered as his breath touched his neck, but he turned around and faced him anyways.

"..y-yes..?" he smiled timidly up at the taller brunette. sungchan just smiled, "can we cuddle?"
the smaller felt a pang in his heart and with a nod was taken into the taller's room.

the taller sat down crosslegged and patted his lap, smiling up at the standing boy. shotaro walked over to the bed and crawled over to him,  straddling his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and burying his head in between his arms and sungchan's neck.

"fuck you're cute.." the taller murmured right next to the smaller's ear, making his cheeks heat up and stomach do things.

the taller scrolled on his phone with one hand, using his other to rub the smaller's back. but, that taller stopped and smiled, moving the smaller's head and hair so he could admire his sleeping face.

he placed him back into his position before taeyong called out, but he just ignored it, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby.

༺•❀•༻

~don't forget i have another book :)~