Sheriff Of Nottingham - (2) 🥄

Set in modern times

"(y/n) I need a second player" George moaned at you, clutching at the controller.

"Why?" you asked, going over to him and kissing his head. "Isn't your cousin around?"

"No he is at work" George huffed. "Please darling"

"Fine" you said, plopping down on the couch and putting your feet up. "What are we playing?"

"Mario kart" he said, grinning and putting the controller up, pressing go.

You picked your player and car while George picked Bowser and a random kart. George shot you a look and looked back at the screen, picking special cup. The first map loaded on the screen and immediately George sped off, he grinned, his eyes glued to the screen as he left you in the dust. You frowned and followed him through cloud top cruise.

"You are behind" he taunted. You huffed and sped up, sending a red shell at him which caught him and you sped past him. "Your behind" you taunted back which made George growl, clutching at the controlled angrily. "You are so competitive" you say, smirking.

"Maybe I am" George muttered, his eyes glued to the screen, trying to catch up to you and win the game.

You completed your first lap and went around again. Geroge had got to the last place, just with bad luck. Now he threw a blue shell and you swore at him, George smirked. "You are competitive" he said, mimicking you.

"Shut up" you huffed, starting your car and seeing George zoom past again. "You could have just kept it until Mario passed me."

"And what is the fun in that?" Geroge asked, "I can see you in last place and can win"

"Meany" you muttered.

"Nah" he replied as he won first.

"Next time I will go easier on you" George taunted.

"Oh shut up beard boy" you muttered.

"I thought you loved my beard" he said, smirking.

"I do" you said, shooting past him with a speed boost.

This map was dry bones dunes and you were planning to win, by being careful and always keeping concentrated which meant you won. You smirked and looked over at George who frowned, rolling his eyes. "Told you I would go easy on you" he huffed, "Next round I assure you I will be harsher"

"Good" you said, getting ready for the next race.

"Hey could you just pause, I need to get a drink" you said, standing.

"Could I have one also?" he asked.

"Course George" you said, kissing him gently and getting up. George smirked and started the race. When you came in you looked at him angrily.

"What the fuck George!?" you said, annoyed.

George laughed as you poured the drink on his head, making him shiver and stand, annoyed at you. "(y/n)!" he moaned while you grabbed your controller and sped off. "So unfair (y/n) it is only a game" George huffed.

"Hypocritical" you said, passing him and carrying on along the track while George shook his head, spraying water everywhere like a wet dog. He sat with a huff and took the controller, going after you but by the time he even got close you had won.

"Your fault" George said, huffing.

"You started without me" you said, putting your feet up again

George huffed and leaned forward more, clicking the final map.

"Imma beat your ass" you said, smirking.

"I am the one doing the beating here" George said.

Through the race you were neck and neck, George suddenly started to tickle you, distracting you. "George!" you cried, pushing him off. "Stop"

"Why?" he asked.

"You are cheating"

"I am the best at it" George said, a smile on his lips. You smirked and god up, standing in front of the tv you sat on his lap which made him smirk, pulling you closer to him. However, he couldn't use his controller which meant you won. You grinned, putting your fist up in the air in happiness while George threw his controller at the floor, annoyed.

"Aww are you annoyed?" you asked, grinning.

"No" George said. "It's just a game, I didn't really care"

"Yeah right" you said, kissing him gently. "I am sure you will beat me next time"

"I will" he said, smirking and planting a kiss on your lips, his beard was scratchy and tickled your cheeks. "Why not I beat you now?" he asked, getting up from under you and picking up the controller he had thrown to the floor.

"Game on" you said, smirking.