Colonel Brandon - (2) 🐴

You woke to bad cramps and sat up, grabbing your knees and pulling them into yourself. You heard a noise from Christopher and you tried to stay still, not wanting to wake him. However, these efforts were in vain and Christopher yawned. "Darling?" he asked. Reaching over to the candle he brought it up to see you. "What's wrong?" he asked sleepily.

You looked down to see blood on the sheets and you started to cry, the pain, tiredness and blood all over you being too overwhelming for you to deal with.

"Oh my (y/n)" he murmured, pulling you into a hug.

"I'm sorry" you said, nuzzling your head into Christopher's neck.

"There is nothing to be sorry about" he said gently. "Come on" he said, letting go and pulling you out of bed and toward the bathroom where Christopher left you to clean off, as he went away to do something.

Leaving the bathroom you got into new pyjamas and got out your woven fabric pad. You felt better but you were still in pain so you flopped into bed. You smiled, noticing the covers had been changed, however Christopher wasn't around still.

You decided to go under the covers and a few minutes later he returned holding a small tray which he placed on the bedside table. You peaked over to see some different things as Christopher went under the covers as well.

"would you like some tea?" he asked.

"Yes please" you mumbled, needing something to warm you up.

Christopher handed you a cup and you sipped it gently. "I also have also some food if you are feeling a little peckish" he said, bringing the tray over to see savoury biscuits and some slices of cake.

"Thank you Christopher" you said, taking some food and eating it slowly.

"Anything for you love" he said, rubbing your thighs gently. You smiled slightly relaxing in bed with Christopher as he gently whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

When the tea was drunk and the food eaten you laid down again in the bed. Christopher immediately nuzzled into you, holding you in his warm embrace. "I love you" he murmured, kissing your neck.

"I love you too Christopher" you answered, turning around to face him. He took this chance to kiss you gently on the lips which you returned with your own kisses.

He let go and nuzzled your nose with his which made you giggle slightly. "Now try and get some sleep okay love" he murmured.

"I will try" you answered, closing your eyes and relaxing, trying to ignore your pain.

"Wake me if you need me" he whispered in your ear and he settled down, his head next to yours, his hot breath gently touching your face which made you smile and soon you fell asleep again.