Minjee and Seungmins Family Moments

Start from the beginning

"That's totally fine! The food will be ready in about 30 minutes. You guys can look around!" His mom smiled.

"Okay." Seungmin nodded.

You bowed at them once more before following Seungmin around his house. He had the camera in his hand as he showed stay around his house.

"Wahhh. Is this you?!" You picked up a baby picture. It was him outside with a baseball bat and holding up a peace sign.

"Yeah." He nodded,

You laughed looking at it, "ahhh so cute!"

He smiled and nodded.

"Ah. This ones my school year book. Want to see it?" He offered. You nodded and sat down on the floor next to him.

"This guy was one of my friends back then. He's really fun. I'm not sure what happened to him now. I haven't talked to him in years. But he was the most energetic out of all of us." He explained.

"So he was the Han of the group?" You looked at him.

He laughed and nodded, "exactly."

"This girl was also my friend. She was really sassy but she was really smart. She would always come to school like 25 minutes early. She'd sit in her seat with snacks all the time too." He pointed to a girl.

"She looks like a bunny!" You said looking at her small button nose.

"We called her bunny." He nodded smiling.

"Where is she now?" You asked.

"Shes studying to become a lawyer. She's one of the few people I'm still in touch with." He explained.

"Ahhh." You nodded. He turned the camera off so you both could enjoy looking at pictures in peace.

After looking at a few more pictures he found someone and quickly recognized.

"This guy- HE WAS SO ANNOYING." He grunted throwing his head back making you laugh. "He'd never shut up! He runs his mouth like a faucet. At least a water faucet turns off when I make it stop. He was so annoying." He ranted as you laughed.

"Okay okay. Stop dragging the poor man." You patted his back.

"He cheated on a test too! Off of me! I studied hard for that test!" Seungmin exclaimed making you laugh again.

"Havent we all cheated eventually?" You asked.

"Yes but not as obvious as he did." He mumbled as you laughed.

"Ahhh. This girl." He pointed to a girl. "She had a crush on me back then. It was funny."

"Ah really? What happened?" You looked at him.

"She made it really obvious. I didn't say anything tho. I didn't want to embarrass her." He explained.

"Did she ever confess?" You asked him.

"Yeah. She did it on a note with a small packet of gummies." He giggled.

"I swear if you said no-"

"I said no." He cut you off.

You gasped and looked at him making him laugh. "WHY?! LOOK AT HER. SHES ADORABLE. SHE GAVE YOU GUMMIES AND YOU STILL SAID NO?!" You looked at him shocked

He laughed. "I can go say yes to her now if you'd like?" He offered.

"No nevermind." You shook your head making him laugh again. "If she gives you more gummies then yes. Say yes, fuck it I don't care. I just want the gummies."

"Yah you can just buy gummies?" He offered.

"They taste better when someone else buys them." You joked before both of you laughed.

After looking at a few more pictures it was finally time to eat.

"Kids! It's time to eat!" His mom called you both.

He shut the book and put it back in the spot where it was.

You both walked back to the kitchen and took a seat. His mom and dad sat in front and you and seungmin sat together.

Seungmin took out the camera and started to record

"Stay! We're eating now, Minjees with me. Say hi." He showed the camera.

"Hello~" you smiled at the camera.

He smiled and set the camera down.

"So Minjee." His mom began, you looked up at her.

"Yes?" You asked.

"I heard you're a great dancer." She smiled.

"Ah-" you shyly smiled and covered your mouth with your hand making them all laugh.

"I saw you dancing to gods menu and it looks so good! You're a great dancer!" She complimented.

"Thank you." You shyly muttered.

"Shes turning red." Seungmin poked your cheeks.

"I can't help it." You looked down as his parents giggled.

"If seungmin ever gets in a fight with you tell me. I'll have a father son talk with him." His dad said.

"Ah- yes. I'll make sure to tell you right away." You smiled.

"Eat a lot of meat okay? Don't eat too much rice." His mom handed you more meat.

"I will. Thank you." You bowed.

"Try it. Is it okay?" His mom asked.

You ate a bit of the food and nodded right away.

"It's so good!" Your eyes slightly widened.

They all laughed and began to eat.

After staying with them for a bit more you sadly had to go back to the dorms.

"I'll get going now. Thank you for the dinner." You smiled.

"Ahhh you're leaving already? I just met you." She pouted. You giggled and nodded.

"I have to go back home to Chan and Felix." You explained.

"Ahh. Okay. Make sure you visit often okay?" His dad asked.

"Let me pack some food for you guys!" His mom quickly ran over to the kitchen.

After packing some food she handed it to you in a bag.

"Thank you." You smiled. "I'll make sure the boys eat it."

"Ahh of course." His mom smiled back. "Thank you for coming!"

"Of course! It was a lot of fun." You giggled.

"I'll walk her out." Seungmin said walking to you.

"Are you going home alone dear?" His mom asked.

"Yes." You nodded. "It's okay though." You smiled. "Manager-nim will make sure I get home safely."

"Ahh okay." His parents nodded.

"Manager! Please get her home safe." His mom asked your manager. He nodded and smiled before bowing back.

"I will." He nodded.

You thanked them again before having to go back home.

Total words: 2092

(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that☺️)