Minjee and Seungmins Family Moments

Start from the beginning

"Appa texted!" He smiled holding up his phone. He opened his phone and looked at the message

Appa: if you keep handing Minjee her clothes on vlive everyones gonna think you guys have a thing. Be careful.

Seungmin laughed, "he said to be careful because you guys are gonna get the image wrong."

Seungmin: don't worry. We'll try to stop mixing up the clothes

Appa: screw mixing up the clothes. I don't care. I just want to know if you and her are dating. My ship should sail Yknow?😔😔

"Ahhhh Appa!" Seungmin whined. "Naughty Appa." He scolded jokingly. After the vlive he showed you the messages and made you laugh.

"What?" You laughed. "He said this? This is your real dad?" You asked earning a laugh from him as you both laughed.

#3

At a weekly idol episode the MC's had asked you guys something.

"This may be personal but how did your families react to seeing a girl in the group? I'm sure they were shocked." One of them asked.

"Ah. My parents were really happy. They kept rooting for her." Chan said smiling.

"Ahh that's nice! What about the others? Seungmin?" The mc's asked him.

"My parents were really excited. They saw Minjee and they thought she looked really cute. They texted me saying how she looks like a baby and they still don't believe that Minjees in our group. They keep searching up her pictures on Google and keep saying how much she's grown." He explained making the Mc's laugh.

"Seungmins parents seem to update on Minjee!" They laughed. "How does that make you feel Minjee?"

"Mmm....it makes me feel.....nervous." You said making the others laugh. "It feels like i have a lot pressure now!" You explained. "But it's nice to know that I have many supporters who aren't just my family and friends but people who genuinely do care for me."

"They're probably going to watch this episode and say how much they adore her." The mc's laughed.

"They're going to text me 'Seungmin-Ah! She's so cute! Can I get her selfie?' " Seungmin teased making you all laugh.

"I'll send a video to you guys Mr. and Mrs. Kim." You pointed and winked at the camera as they all laughed.

#4

You were doing a vlive when a stay asked about seungmins parents.

"Ahh. Seungmins parents. They're really nice....last week he was on call with them and i walked in and asked if he's seen my charger. And his parents recognized my voice obviously and so they were like oh! Minjee! That's you right! So I talked with them for a while. They're really nice! They treat me like I'm their own daughter." You smiled. "Seungmin sat next to me not saying anything. He just stared at us. He looked like a sim." You laughed imitating the way he sat.

#5

Seungmin had gone home to his family since you all had a break. He invited you to have dinner with his family since they had said they really wanted to meet you.

"Hello!" You bowed to his parents.

"Oh my god! Minjee! Hello!" His mom immediately ran over and hugged you

You laughed and hugged back.

"Hello." His dad smiled and bowed back.

"This is Minjee. I'm sure you guys know. I invited her for dinner since mom wouldn't stop talking about her." Seungmin teased.