Chapter 5

I was now sat on the plane all changed and dried

I was now sat on the plane all changed and dried. We were now heading to Paris, I had said my goodbye to Peter and thanked him for his help. I observed as Erik board and went to take the latest pepper when Logan stopped him with his claws. I smirked at the sight finding it amusing. Erik walked away

"Imagine if they were metal." he commented

"Then I would drown you from the inside out if you even dared to try. Sit down Erik." I drawl crossing my legs. He raised his hands sitting down.

"Where did they drag you up?" Erik questioned Logan.

"You may find this hard to believe but you sent me. You and Charles from the future." Logan answered shocking Erik

"Spooky." I drawled. Charles and Hank boarded and Hank was up front flying. Charles sat across from me. I could feel his anger radiating off him. Either way after the day's exploits I fell asleep. I was woken up however by something wrong with the plane, I feel to the floor of the plane and grunted.

"Butchered! Where were you Charles?! We we're supposed to protect them! Where were you when your own people needed you. Hiding. You, Philippa and Hank! Pretending to be something you're not." I lifted my self up and held out my arms fighting against Erik's force to level the plane. My eyes were closed as I focused.

"Pippa? Pippa!" My eyes snapped open and my hands pushed forward sending Erik back. I held him up against the wall. Erik struggled to breath.

"We felt every death, all the pain as they were murdered. You do not get to judge as the torment nearly killed us. We hung by a thread." I growled as he struggled to breath I crept towards him. "Sean was family, and he will never get to see my daughter grow up, pull pranks with her or drive me insane. Alex as we speak is in danger and my heart aches to stop everything with the snap of my fingers but that would not solve anything because then they would come to my home and try to hurt me in front of my five year old. Never judge or doubt our love an compassion or the next think I do will snap your neck and burn your body. Do you understand." he groaned giving a stiff nod I let him go.

"Pick this shit up. Now!" I shove past him going into the bathroom. I wash my face and stare at myself in the mirror for a moment.

-----

I took over from Hank in the cockpit, over the years he had taught me how to fly and I don't mean by myself like only me but an actual plane. Whatever. I landed us in France the night before the summit. The following day I drove us to the hotel. Erik sat up front with me as he used the gate to trap the guards and lifted up the barriers.

"It's nice us working together."

"I would still rather see you dead Erik." I sigh as I drove in

"Are you ever going to talk to me in a none threatening way?" He wondered as I parked up and got out

"When your six feet under. You've almost killed me twice, you turned Raven against everything we grew up around and your a self righteous son of a bitch who uses violence who turns normal humans against us. Did I miss anything Charles and Hank?" my head snapped towards them

"No."

"I think you pretty much covered it." the shook their heads

"You are the reason we're in this mess, not Raven. Once we've changed the future we part ways and I hope to god I never see your face again. Let's go." I walk ahead of them and look around the hotel I saw and heard Trask having a meeting.

"I found him." I call back

"Is she always this...assertive?" I heard Logan question

"Yes." Hank and Charles answered as we made our way through the hotel, the closer we got I heard a commotion.

"Raven." Erik called as wen entered. A soldier tasered my sister making her drop to the table. Erik moved them to the soldier who began to seize. I ran over to Raven

"Raven." I breathed as Charles and I took her side.

"Charles, Pippa." she gave a painful smile

"We've come for you. Pippa, Erik and I. Together." Charles told her

"I never thought I would see either of you again." she groaned

"I made you a promise a long time ago that I would protect you and I didn't and I'm sorry. But we're here now and everything is going to be alright." Charles assured her

"Yes, we know why you're here, we support you but we're here to protect you and make sure he doesn't get his hands on you." I spared a glance back to Trask she looked past us

"Erik?" she questioned sitting herself up and I looked towards the older man. He had a gun pointed in our direction.

"Erik, what are you doing?" Charles questioned as I stood in front of Raven

"Protecting our future. Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you're out there you'll never be safe." Erik replied

"Use your power Charles, stop him." Raven urged

"He can't." Erik was about to shoot when Hank shoved him but he used his powers to set the shot of anyway. I watched as he went past me and I turned quickly to knock it off corse. I ran to the window and watched as Raven landed and was alive. I breathe a sigh of relief but my attention slipped long enough for Erik to shove me out of the way. I groaned in pain as he floated himself out of the window and down.

I lifted myself up and stumbled back over. In time to see Erik dragging Raven, back by the bullet in her.

"No!" I screamed. She couldn't die. i lifted myself up and out then hovering "Stay away from her!" I charged myself towards him knocking him to the ground. I heard a roar as Hank now returned to his beast form helped me. The two of us fought him. I snapped back to Raven

"Run!" I tell her and she did well tried to hobbling away. as the two of us had a one-sided fight with Erik. "Hank, fountain." he growled as he shoved him into the fountain. With eh flick of my wrists I moved the water to submerge Erik but leave Hank. Erik began to stop struggling and i thought that as it till i felt myself being grabbed around my waist and wrist knocking my concentration. I was yanked back as was Hank.

Erik stood up from the water and out of the fountain. He was looking for Raven but she was smart enough to have changed by now. He left. I looked at everyone with their cameras now pointed at us. I open one hand and the water from the fountain woodshed out creating a divid between us and them. With the other hand I heeded up the metal till it melted then freed myself and Hank.

"Come on." I grab his hand and we run off