"Mhm" he replied scrolling through his phone in his other hand.

"Who?" I asked stopping.

"Her momma" he said turning to look at Jeniya.

'Crazy ass bitch, she addicted to our circle' I thought.

"Ight that's enough" said DayDay pulling his hand away. "Why you putting that hot pink shit on my nails" he said.

"Awwww you look cuteeee, do that lil period you know with the swipe through yo neck" I said showing him.

"Hahaha" he laughed sarcastically then stopped. "Not funny jit" he rolled his eyes.

"Not you thinking because you got nails you can start getting sassy to a sista" I said laughing.

"Fuck up" he said stale face.

Keys jingled through the key hole and Hakeem, some other nigga and Jamal walked in.

"Jeniya you going to stay with grandma for abit ok" Hakeem said handing her to the other guy.

"Erm who's he" I asked.

"My nigga T3" said DayDay dabbing him. "Been our nigga since me and Hakeem were kids." He was gonna go on but I stopped him.

"Story time over" I said folding my arms. "Who's grandma?"

"Yours. I already talked to her" he said.

"Oh so you have my family phone number" I said.

"No" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Why" everybody else was packing up there stuff while T3 was putting Jeniya jacket on her.

"Alright imma do that T3" I said emphasise on the T3 as I put her jacket on for her.

"Are yall deaf I said WHY?" I said.

"Hitta tell ha why?" Said T3. I raised my eyebrow. Hitta.

"Don't call me that shit" he said sternly.

"Why? Why. Why. Why. Why" I said getting all up in their faces now.

"We'll tell you soon" they all said in unison.

From the corner of my eye I could see Hakeem staring a hole through me but I just kept doing what I was doing.

Infact.

Bad bitch button activated.

He's gonna have to speak to me, who the heck he think he is taking my child away and not telling me why. And then acting like we didn't just have a mini argument.

On the side of the room I could hear DayDay and T3 telling Hakeem. "Ay yo just go speak to her bro."
"Yall need to stop this weird shit."

I broke their convo and went over to them. "Hakeem I need to speak to you." I said walking of into his room.

Tell me why I ain't hear no footsteps after 2 whole minutes!

"Whatchu want?" He asked rubbing his chin.

"What I want? Isn't what I want pretty clear from allat shit downstairs. First of all you taking Jeniya elsewhere like everything normal. And then you won't even tell me why-

And mid explanation he sat down on his bed and pulled my waist closer to him.

"Why's she going, Hakeem I'm tired of this" I said running my hands through my hair.

"Ok, it's Jaliyah but imma explain to you after. Promise me your gonna be safe here alone" he said.

JALIYAH THIS TRIFLIN BITCH

"I promise" I said lowly putting my pinky finger out.

"Nah ion need no finger for no promise" he said waving me off.

I pouted and poked my bottom lip out.

"Why not" I said.

"Because that shit weird" he said getting his stuff.

"Okay then we are weird" I said standing right in front of him looking up to him. "We can be weird together."

"Stop that sappy shit" he said trying not to look me in the eyes, licking his lips.

I held out my pinky finger waiting for his to connect with mine. I looked up at him and our eyes locked and within 10 seconds he locked his pinky in mine leaning forward to kiss me passionately.

—————————-
Yall after this drama, I might finish the book 😃 THANK YALL FOR 10k read mwahhh💞

10+ votes for a new chapter😛

What's your opinion on Jaliyah?

T3?

Sean (delivery guy)?