18.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                           𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Flashback *5 hours ago*

It's around 6pm and me and Hakeem are just chilling.

We haven't exactly said any words to eachother just yet.

He was just on my bed doing fuck all.

I stood up to get out my worksheet for the Controlled Substance Act from my Law class and sat at my desk.

I answered a few questions when Hakeem says,

"Yo Tee stop being salty and come ova here" smacking his lips.

I turned around, "not until you tell me what's going on with you" I said mugging him.

He wasn't about to think he could get me back so easy with his weird ass.

We stared at eachother for a good minute and he broke the silence.

"I said, come over here" he said while licking his lips.

"Nigga do you need Carmex because I have allat in my bathroom I can get it for you" I said as I headed to the door.

He stood up from the bed and grabbed my hair and pulled me over to the bed.

"Hakeem what the heck is you doing, not this shit again, get out of my hair weird ass!" I shouted.

"I said come here..and you ain't listen" he said when he finally got me onto the bed.

I pulled my face all grumpy.

He held my cheeks like I was a baby and started talm about, "stop being so moody, I'm here now" he said pulling me in for a hug.

"Nigga you ain't my happiness I can be moody if I want, anyways I'm hungry I want food" I said all deep in his arms.

He pushed me away to get out his phone because it was buzzing.

He ended the call.

"You ain't gonna get that?" I asked.

"Nah. I wanna speak to you" he said kissing my cheek.

His phone buzzed again. It was a message.

I could see it too.

Letrell: we got two girls to take the package like two days ago, it's at his place.

He switched off his phone.

"I'm about to order you sum food I'm not about to speak to you when you angry" he laughing.

"What you want?" He asked.

Before I could say anything he said, "oh shit how I forget? I already know what you want"

I smiled, "oh so you forgot we were in a whole relationship eh?."

He pulled me closer to him and said, " how could I forget you"

I laughed so hard.

"Nigga you ain't got to do allat that shit corny" I said.

He ordered the food and we laid on the bed apart.

"Girl come here, you ain't got to hold no grudges we only hugging damn" he said.

"Chile- I'm ok over here" I said rubbing my eyes.

All of a sudden I'm being pulled closer, he pulling my arms towards him as I lay on his chest.

"See it ain't that bad" he said while looking at me.

I didn't say nothing.

I felt betrayed, I was tired. Jaliyah was a cool girl foreal and I don't even know if the boy I'm hugging on had a baby while I was with him.

We lay in silence until he pulled up my chin so I had to look at me directly.

"Why you mad Tee, I missed you and practically saved yo ass" he said.

I slapped his hands off my chin and said, "nah boy we ain't getting comfy till you tell me what's going on."

And then he told me all about it.

"I was chilling at the house with Letrell and the feds pulled up just before they all got caught I ran out and seen yo brother out in his car" he said.

"And?" I said.

"Yeah I thought he snitched, you know I hang with the big dogs I call something and they gonna do it and not cancel. I seen his ass and called them."

I smacked his chest.

"Hakeem you tryna tell me you put money on my brothers head?!" I shouted.

"Chill.." he said grabbing my wrists. Looking dead in my eyes. "Just chill"

"Ok cool what next?"

"I texted you about not going to that party and you aired my ass, I guess Jamal seen it and knew I was gonna be near.."

"I was watching out for yo ass because I didn't want nothing to happen to you and then I seen Jaliyah up on the table from outside...I thought this bitch best not be yo friend then you ran towards her and I knew shit was gonna get real"

"Mhm" I said, taking it all in.

"While you get her I see that the back door opens and your brother Jamal's friend DayDay walking in with his gun. He was drunk aff. I ran in to come get you and on my way ended up seeing DayDay face to face...."

"His ass was drunk so he wouldn't have known it was me so he started shooting all over the place" he said.

I got up from his chest and asked, "so what my brother got to do with this shit?"

He started rubbing my back and brushing his waves with his hands.

"Let's just say, when I called them to kill him for ruining our business he felt the need to kill me or I would kill him" he said smacking his lips.

"So did you call it of or nah.. because I ain't about to have blood all over my house" I said.

"I called it off" he said.

"I thought you said when you call it they never cancel even if you say so...", I said.

"Yeah.......I was gonna get to that..." he said while pulling his shirt over his head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀