12.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

How did Kayla just walk of and leave me at a party she invited me too wtf. This is why I never go out because the people who invite you end up playing a one sided game of hide and seek.

I seen a bunch of niggas at the table in the kitchen and went to see what was going on.

Besides it looked fun.

"Mmmm....I took him to the opp block
sped passed his drop top
I swear he had a pum pum"

A loud "MMMM" and beats came after it.

I drank some of my drink.

I barged through these sweaty ass people. "MMM"

A loud "MMMM" and beats came after.

I stepped back and heard everybody else rapping. This shit was fun. If only Kayla and Jaliyah were with me ugh.

I turned to go get some food when I felt someone grab my waist and turn me around.

"Heyyy" I said half drunk but sober.

These drinks are hella strong. I couldn't even see his face because it was dark in the room and lights kept flashing.

"You good at this shi huh..." he said.

I smiled while laughing.

"You pretty, what's yo name?" He said.

"Tee." I said

I didn't feel like continuing the conversation I just wanted to party for real.

"I'm Letrell" he said.

"You Jamal's sister right?" He asked.

"Yeah I am" I said while looking around the room for Jaliyah and Kayla.

Then I remembered..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

FLASHBACK: a week ago

"Letrell, I swear if you do not listen to what the fuck I m telling you I'll put a bullet up in yo ass" Jamal said.

The phone was on speaker because I was supposed to be upstairs studying but I needed a snack.

You can probably tell I love to eat.

"Nigga what do you want me to do, me and my boys don't fuck with yall you KNOW yall are opps get out out of my mentions dawg!" Shouted Letrell.

"Letrell, I'm gonna say this once and once only" Jamal said as he sighed.

"Switch on that damn kitchen light when I pull up and the time is right, we discussed the racks they'll be in my car."

"How much?"

"nigga i said I'll pull up with 10 racks if you do what I said"

Then I heard them say Hakeem. And my hearing became sharp as hell.

"You heard what I said, when Hakeem ain't around you head into the damn kitchen and switch on the lights so I know when to come in" he said.

"Don't be no stupid nigga and change the plan because yo ass won't even look at these racks before I put a bullet in your eye" he continued.

"Nigga wha-"

Jamal ended the call.

I ran back upstairs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Before I could even say anything Letrell was gone. I grabbed a drink and drank it all at once. This whole day had been hella weird.

First dropping of that heavy ass package, then Hakeem texting me like I even care about his opinion about where I'm going and to top all this shit off Letrell's fake ass.

My thinking stopped when the music turned down and I heard a bunch of whispers.

"HEY HEY HEEEYYYY YALL NEED TO STOOAAWPP!"

I thought to myself, which hoe is screaming they throat out at a damn party.

"NIGGA GET.OF.ME" said the voice as she slapped somebodies hand inbetween every word.

I turned around, and oh my goodness, I wanted to melt.

I walked with speed barging between people to get to her.

JALIYAH DONE HAD THE HENESSY BOTTLE AND THAT SHIT WAS EMPTY.

A/N: she got da henessyyy😛🥃

"ARIGHT ARIGHT STOP...ALA...ALLAT. YALL BETTA PLAY THAT UMMMM....THA...SONG...THE ONE THA..."

*gunshot sound*

Out of nowhere everybody started screaming and putting they heads down.

Just as I tried to run towards Jaliyah somebody's warm hands grabbed my hips and arms. Again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I heard them damn gunshots and didn't even scream this shit regular. At least to me.

I needed to find Tee right now, Jamal would kill my ass if I didn't bring her back with me.

I began to search the room and bumped into some tall ass tree and looked up.

"Kayla?" He said.

"Jamal wtf" I said while hugging him.

He brushed me off.

"Get off me I got to go" he said running off.

Nigga what. He did not just...

DayDay's half conscious self followed him out.

I thought fuck that nigga and started searching for Tee all over the place.

Hella boys started bringing out their guns and pointing it all directions, at one point on of them pointed it at me,

"Bitch what the fuck get out the way" I said shoving him.

As I got closer to the door I see some girl just on the table dancing like music is still playing.

She gets up and heads towards the door and is gone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀