Double Date

fluff

uncle! Yuta x tutor! Reader, niece! Yuki x student! Hyunjae

"Uncle!" The younger girl called that immediately put a smile on Yuta's face. He quickly carried her in his arms, hugging her. "I missed you."

"Me too, Yuki." he whispered then put her down, smiling at his older sister. "Arigatou, oneesan."

The older girl just shook her head. "You don't have to do this Yuta. We can bring Yuki with us." But the guy just shook his head. He missed his only niece and wanted to spend time with her like usual weekends. "But thank you for always spending time with her."

"Of course, oneesan. I'll bring her home in the afternoon" Yuta smiled then held the younger girl's hand. "Say bye to your mom, Yuki." His niece bowed at her mom, saying goodbye and promising her mom that she will behave with her uncle. "Let's go on a date." Yuki giggled, holding Yuta's hand tight.

Every time Yuta has extra time, he makes sure that he'll spend some time with Yuki. It's only once that she's a young girl and he doesn't want to miss this opportunity of taking care of his niece. Maybe it was because he's so close with kids or because Yuki is the first granddaughter in the family, which made him closer to her than his own sisters.

He brought her first to the flower shop and Yuki's eyes were scanning every flower on display. "Can I choose, uncle?" Yuta nodded, handed his card to the florist who just smiled at the two of them. The younger girl was giggling when the old lady on the counter handed her the pink carnation wrapped in a white paper. "Thank you, uncle. You always buy me flowers."

"Because girls deserve flowers," Yuta explained then opened the door for her. "I'll buy you a new dress."

The younger looked surprised. "You don't have to. Mommy said not to ask you to buy me anything anymore."

Yuta just chuckled. "I want to buy you something. It's not a date if I don't buy you something you want."

"You can buy me ice cream later, uncle." Yuki said charmingly that made him nod. "Can I play in the playground?" She asked when they passed a small playground. Her eyes were pleading that he nodded, taking the flower from her so she wouldn't be bothered by it.

The older watched as she played on the slide with the other kids in the playground her age. He even took some pictures on his phone that he'll definitely send his sister later. Yuta watched as she played with an older boy on the seesaws and even asking him to push her on the swings. He decided to search for a nearby ice cream parlor that sells banana split which is Yuki's favorite.

"Uncle..." Yuki called that made him stare at her in worry. "Can we come with Hyunjae?" He stared in surprise. Who is Hyunjae? Come where? "He said he's going to a kids' café with his noona. Can we come with them? Please, uncle."

He smiled at that. She's now running to a boy? When did she become so big? But he's not someone who will hurt her heart so he said yes. Yuki carried her flower, running to the boy she was playing with earlier, him following her. "Yuki." The boy greeted. "Noona, she's Yuki."

"Hi. I'm Y/N, Hyunjae's tutor." A girl greeted, crouching down to meet the younger girl's height. "You're so cute. I like your dress." She complimented and the younger girl giggled. "Are you on a date with someone?"

Yuki nodded. "With my uncle." She said then stared at Yuta that made the older girl and the younger boy look at him. "He's Yuta Nakamoto. He gave me this flower."

"Come on Yuki!" Hyunjae called, holding her hand. "The café is this way."

"Wait, Jae..." Y/N called. Yuta lends a hand to help her stand up and she took it. "I'm Y/N. Sorry about Hyunjae."

Yuta shook his head while watching the two kids, the guy even moving to the dangerous side of the road which made the older nod. "I'm Yuta. Are you my niece's competition?"

The girl had to giggle at that. "Hyunjae and I have a very professional relationship." Yuta smiled. "Aren't you scared? Hyunjae is kind of playful."

He shrugged. "I'm not her dad." She nodded while laughing. That makes sense. They watched how the two were talking about the flower Yuki was carrying as they wait for the light to turn red to cross. The adults were just behind them watching. Hyunjae was on Yuki's left side when they crossed but he moved to the right side when they passed the other lane. "He has manners."

"It's because he has such a nice tutor." She grinned which made Yuta laugh. She's one interesting girl.

They were seated inside the kids' café which has a ball pit on one side where the two played. They ordered ice cream that made the girls smile in glee, Yuta, and Hyunjae shaking their heads at their childishness. "Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" Yuki asked while eating the chocolate in her banana split.

Hyunjae was laughing that made the older girl glare. "She's not even pretty."

"I think unnie is pretty," Yuki said. "Right, uncle?"

Yuta nodded. "I also think Y/N is pretty." A blush crept on her cheeks. "You're not dating anyone?"

The older girl shook her head. "Uncle also," Yuki answered. "You would look good together." The girl only ate her ice cream to prevent herself from smiling too much at that. "Then we can go on a double date."

The older man laughed. "How do you know about double dates?" He teased.

There was a message on Y/N's phone that made the younger girl sad, Hyunjae needed to go home. "We can see each other again." The younger boy assured but Yuki was just pouting, not wanting him to leave. "How about next weekend?"

Yuta nodded while hugging his niece. "Yeah, Yuki. We can go to the zoo on Saturday. Do you like that Hyunjae?" The younger boy nodded, caressing Yuki's back. "How about you, Y/N?" The older girl nodded and Yuki blinked her tears away asking if they can do that, even asking Yuta for a pinky promise.

She then hugged Hyunjae as Yuta stood up. "Then, can I get your number Y/N?" The girl quickly typed in her number. "I hope you're alright with a double date."

"A double date?"

Yuta smiled. "If it's alright with you. I think we're going to see each other a lot and Yuki even said that we look good together." Y/N only nodded at that, not knowing what to say. "If you're only comfortable and all."

"Yeah, sure." She stuttered. "You're handsome." She mentally kicked herself when Yuta laughed, nodding at her.

"And you're pretty." He complimented. "I'll see you on Saturday." You nodded. "I'll message you."

He even hailed a cab for Y/N and Hyunjae, asking them to be careful. "Uncle, you really like her don't you?"

Yuta smiled at his niece. "I think I do."