Lips

fluff, slightly suggestive

college boyfriend! Yuta Nakamoto x female! Reader

The words on the paper were running in your mind as you try to study for your exams tomorrow. Why did you take up a medical course? There are too many words to memorize and so little time to study. You're just lucky that your boyfriend invited you to his house to have some peaceful studying hours. If you're at home, you'll probably have a hard time because of your younger cousins.

Staying over at Yuta's place isn't a problem. His parents knew about your relationship, even treating you like their real daughter. He would always tell you that they would look for you all the time. But seriously, who wouldn't know about your relationship when he would always announce that he loves you on the school radio.

You watched as he entered his room, where you are currently lying on his bed stomach flat, with a tray of milk and cookies. "Mom and dad are home. I said you're studying here so I guess they wouldn't bother you."

He placed the cookies next to you on the bed as you muttered a quiet 'thank you'. This might be the cookies that his sister is doing earlier. To your surprise, he laid down beside you. "Do you need help studying?"

You had to chuckle at that. He's not even studying. "I'm fine. Thank you for letting me come over."

"Anytime," he said with a smile as he took his phone out. You focused back on the book you had, reading about blood, capillaries, and veins. Your hand reached for a cookie, without even looking away from the words in your book, biting half of it

You felt your boyfriend lean closer, biting the other half hanging from your mouth. Giggling, you had to slap his arm as he returned to his phone. You reached out for a cookie again, repeating the process of biting half and Yuta would lean in to bite the other half.

By the fifth time, you had to put the whole cookie in your mouth that made him laugh as he watched you munch the treat. His hand touched the side of your cheek, letting you face him who had a toothy grin on his face. Darting his tongue out, he licked the cookie crumb off your lips that made you wide-eyed.

You and Yuta have been dating for months but you've never had an intimate kiss before. He had been a gentleman over it, always assuring you that you can take slow steps and that he'll wait for you.

So this intimacy is somewhat new to you.

He rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb then licked it, "That's the best cookie flavor."

God, that was hot. You want him. You crave for him. "Yuta..." you called in a breathy moan, cheeks flushing in warmth. "Kiss me."

He held the back of your head as he leaned closer, heat rising up from your stomach. When he brushed his lips on yours, you felt your heart jumped out of your chest. He smelled like vanilla and butter, smelled like a cookie, and even tasting like one. Hypnotic. And you wanted more.

Your hand reached for his back as you felt the mattress of the bed on your back, him hovering above you. He started deepening the kiss, parting your lips then darted his tongue to taste yours. Your fingers thread on his silky hair, pulling him closer and a throaty groan escaped his lips.

You were breathless when he pulled out, cheeks warm and lips cold. "I love you," he whispered against your lips pressing feather-like kisses, contrast to how he took over your lips earlier.

The door opened before you could mutter a reply. His sister was looking at the both of you in surprise. Who wouldn't? It's such a promiscuous position. "Gomen." she said quietly then quickly closed the door before they can make out her sentence, "Dad, you're going to be a grandfather soon."