You Are Pretty

fluff

idol! Yuta Nakamoto x daycare teacher! Reader

"To the world, we are NCT 127." The guys greeted their signature greeting before bowing down that made the women in front of them clap. The nine boys started introducing themselves one by one to fully get acquainted with the people they will be working with today. "We're at your service today." Taeyong said rather charmingly that made the headteacher giggle.

For a TV show, the NCT 127 members are asked to aid in a local daycare center. It is 5 am, too early for filming but they needed to do this for the fans. The teachers introduced themselves one by one, even telling the boys that there are two groups of class, Taio and Pororo.

Earlier, they had chosen their classes. Yuta was adamant about staying with Pororo class since they're the older group of kids and they're easier to play with. They were given certain instructions by the teachers handling the classes when the door opened that took everyone's attention. A gasp can be heard and the members' eyes were on the Japanese man who created the said sound.

"I'm sorry, saem." A younger girl, probably their age, kept on bowing as she removed her jacket and placed it to the side. "I'm really sorry I'm late."

The older woman shook her head, asking the younger to sit beside her. "This is teacher Y/N. She's a new teacher here in class Taio." Yuta hissed and the members looked at him, giggling. He's so transparent. "They are NCT 127." She bowed at them, smiling.

"Jungwoo, exchange with me." Yuta pleaded that made the younger shake his head. "My love life depends on you." Haechan chuckled. "I'll buy you beef."

"For a month?" Jungwoo said and Johnny giggled.

"A week." The younger glared and Yuta rubbed his palms together. Jungwoo nodded. He just needed to put on his charm and make the girl look at him.

But it was a hard task, given that he had to take care of the students and they're in front of the cameras at that. Slowly, the kids are entering the class which makes him nervous. They looked so wary of them since they're strangers but it was her who made the kids comfortable with the cameras and the new teachers.

Yuta, Taeyong, Mark, Haechan, and Doyoung played with the toddlers in the class, giving extra attention since they're younger. The Japanese member of NCT was playing with two boys when one boy accidentally hit Yuta in the face. "Teacher Y/N..." one girl called, "Siwoo punched Yuta saem."

The said kid cried and Yuta panicked. Y/N knelt in front of the kid, holding his shoulder. "I didn't punch saem." Siwoo kept on crying then hugged Y/N. Yuta smiled. That's so cute.

"I know, Siwoo. But let's be careful when playing next time, hmm?" Her voice is really pretty. "Did you say sorry to Yuta saem?" He shook his head then cried some more.

Y/N wiped his tears with her thumbs and Siwoo faced him. "I'm sorry, saem. Are you hurt?"

Yuta shook his head. "It was an accident. I'm fine."

"Can I join the storytime later?" Siwoo asked and Y/N looked surprised at that. "I like your storytime, Y/N saem."

She smiled which made Yuta gasp. God, she's so pretty that he can feel his heart stopping in his chest. "Of course, Siwoo." There's a slight strain on her voice. Is she going to cry? "Everyone is welcomed during storytime."

"Can I also join storytime, saem?" The girl turned to him, nodding. Wow, she is really pretty. The cameraman behind them lightly coughed, some staff giggling while watching them.