Nails

fluff, suggestive (please be warned)

nail artist! Yuta Nakamoto x office worker! Reader

Work has been stressful lately. Typing all day, seated on your office chair, has made a toll on your health already. You're still young yet you suffer back pains, even migraines. You just needed a break. A chance to breathe. You lightly glanced at your nails and the chipped nail polish that you recklessly put before. Maybe you'll just go to a nail salon today and pamper your tired hands.

There's a nail salon that you often go to near your home. Sometimes you just ask for your fingers to be clean but you wanted to be a rebel and decided to try out some nail art. You were directed to a room with a small table and two cushions to sit at. There are different colored polish and art materials on the side that made you excited.

Your face fell that instant when a guy, preferably your age, entered the door. He's handsome but there's only the two of you inside this small room that made you put your defenses up. "Hi." he greeted, smiling at you. He's too handsome. "I'm Yuta. You're Miss Kim's regular?" He asked and you nodded. "She took a leave for a month." You didn't know that but still nodded. "Do you still want to get your nails done?"

You gauge his appearance. Other than his handsome face and lovely smile, his hair seemed cool with its light blonde highlights. He's wearing a brown tank top, his arms looking so muscular that you licked your lips. "Yes." You answered and he smiled again, asking you to sit and be comfortable.

"Did you choose a design for your nails?" He asked while sitting down opposite you. He held his hand, palm up that made you look at him curiously. "Your hand."

"Oh yeah. Of course." Why are you so flustered? "It's my first time doing nail art so I'm not really sure what's good." His hands were so soft while he surveyed yours.

"You have..." You both said at the same time then laughed.

"You have pretty hands," he said that made you gasp. That's exactly what you wanted to tell him. "Your first time, huh?" He asked and you nodded. "Any preferences?" You shook your head. "Do you trust me?"

You gulped. "Yes."

He gave you a smile before putting lotion on your hand, making sure that every part is covered. The way he held your hand made you bite your lip. His hand is so soft that you're suddenly self-conscious about how yours felt. Is it because of the lotion? "Do you always use your fingers?" he asked and you mumbled a silent yes. "Typing job?" You nodded. "Figures." Why? Is it because she's too calloused? "I have to take extra care of you." He whispered while putting extra moisture on the pad of your fingertips.

After giving much attention to your hands, he focused on cleaning your fingernails. He silently laughed at the chipped nail polish, fully removing it from you and filing your fingers that it looked longer. You had to admit he did a pretty good job that your fingernails started to look like a woman's nail now. Other than your nails, you were mesmerized by his. Every nail has a different design, and they're stunning.

"Do you like stars?" he asked and you nodded as he put a base coat on your right pinky nail. He drew stars on the nail that made you smile. It's so cute and so pretty. He did the same to the other hand as you let the first nail dry, not taking your eyes away from it.

He looked really skilled in what he was doing, not even missing little details on his designs. "How long have you been doing this?"

Yuta shook his head. "Not too long. Miss Kim is just a great teacher." You nodded. That is pretty good though. You never expected a guy to just work in a nail salon but he looked so comfortable. "Do you like movies?" he asked and you nodded. Will he draw something like movies in your nail? "Do you want to watch Spiderman?"

What? Isn't it showing next week? Wait, is he flirting? "Do you randomly ask your customers to watch movies with you?" Well, that sounded wrong and she regretted it immediately. "I mean..."

"Just the pretty ones," he said, blowing on your finger after finishing the strawberry design on your thumb. "Besides, I want to take care of your hands." It's probably a fetish. But you really needed a breather. Something different in your life. A spice in your life. "What do you want me to draw here?" he asked, gesturing to your pointer that still has clear polish.

The distance between you and him is too close now that you can even get a whiff of his scent. Musky. Manly. Your defenses are already down. "I like this one." You pointed at his pointer finger that has a heart-shaped skeleton as design.

He smiled. "Sure thing, princess."

Your eyes can't leave the detailed designs of your nails. They're really pretty. You're honestly glad that you tried nail art today. "You like it?" Yuta asked and you nodded, smiling widely at him. You have to give him a large tip for making your nail really pretty. "So, Spiderman?" he asked while standing up which made you look up at him. He took a phone from the pocket of his apron that was on his waist. "Put your number in, I'll call you."

He's good at this. "If you feel like your hands are heavy..." he started, checking if you really did put your number. He leaned closer that made you surprised, "I'll hold it for you, Y/N." Too good.

"My coworker said my nails are pretty today." You mumbled that made the guy beside you laugh, playing with your fingers. Your nails were adorned with blue and red polish, a white web-like design glittering with each finger movement. "I told her about the nail salon."

Yuta held your hand tight. He kissed every finger, a habit he usually does. If there is something he is obsessed with, that would be your hands. "Your hands are always pretty." He whispered. "You should have told her that it was your boyfriend who did it."

You giggled. He's also obsessed with the idea that you're dating now. You just wanted some nail art. You can't believe that you'll also get a boyfriend because of that. But Yuta is too hard to resist.

"You know," he whispered, guiding your hand somewhere south. "Your hand will be prettier wrapped around my...."

"Yuta!" You shouted which made everyone look at you, hushing you up. The large screen in front illuminates just light to see the fluster in your face. You bowed at the people watching the movie seated near you as you glared at your chuckling boyfriend.

He's really too hard to resist.