Into the waves-Part 2

Começar do início

"NARUTO!" screamed Kakashi as Sasuke and Sakura looked shocked.

"Mph you want a hunt you get it"

"NARUTO ZABUZA IS AFTER YOU RUN"

Naruto ran while he had Tazuna with him.

Then from nowhere a huge zanbatou came crashing in front of him.

Naruto and Tazuna stopped where they were.

"So brat think you could out run me" Zabuza's tower form stood in front of the two.

Naruto then took out two Kunai's as he held them at each hand.

"You think you can take me" chuckled Zabuza

Naruto just stood there on the defensive as then Zabuza charged right at him "Here I come brat"

The demon of the mist swung his huge sword at Naruto who pushed a frightened Tazuna away to the left and rolled to the right as the sword landed in the middle.

Naruto then flipped himself back up as he quickly jumped right at Zabuza using this as an opportunity to strike.

Naruto dived forward as he flipped clockwise attempting to slash Zabuza's neck.

The man with great strength quickly used his sword and blocked the attack.

"CHING" both weapons clashed each making loud noises.

Naruto's Kunai slashed Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō as he quickly turned to his left and he brought his other Kunai while he was in mid-air and tried again this time attempting to stab his right rib using the hole in Zabuza's sword as a pathway.

Zabuza quickly shifted his sword to the right as he managed to parry the boys Kunai away from him while the boy's Kunai scratched his blade making a screeching sound.

Zabuza then lifted his sword in the air and done a downward slice. However Naruto quickly did a backflip and dodged the huge sword as it made a huge sound due to it being crashed in the ground.

"CRASH" Naruto skidded next to a shocked Tazuna as they stood next to the water.

"You boy are good." Zabuza smirked as he then landed on the water"he is fast and he thinks on his toes" The man was impressed.

"But this is the end" with the necessary hand signs Zabuza enacted his technique which required forty-four hand seals as he did that quickly as possible "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique"

Naruto's eyes went wide as he then saw a huge water dragon made out of water.

Zabuza chuckled "This is as far as you can get boy"

Naruto gritted his teeth in frustration as he looked at the trembled Tazuna "Hold on tight okay" Tazuna just nodded fearfully.

Naruto than screamed as he brought is two hands and did a cross formation "Multiple Shadow Clone Technique"

Naruto poured as much chakra he could muster as then countless of Naruto clones formed surrounding Zabuza and his dragon.

Zabuza's eyes went wide "You know a B rank. Well that's not enough I destroy you in an instant".

All the Narutos launched and ran at Zabuza full speed as Zabuza smirked while he launched his water dragon technique.

The two clashed as the ground shook.

Team 7 heard the sound and felt the area shake.

"Sensei is that Naruto" Sakura had a shaken look while she was looking at the direction the sound came from.