Into the waves-Part 2

Start from the beginning

Zabuza grinned and shrugged as he began leaking out killing intent. "The puny little man offered me a large sum of money. Plus, the chance of fighting someone at a level such as yours is indeed is a bonus. Also, watching your little brats squirm is going to be fun."

Zabuza looked serious now "But enough talk! Hand over the old man Kakashi!"

"I don't think so," Kakashi snapped Zabuza grinned and vanished before reappearing on top of the water, his hands also blurring through seals.

"I will end this quick! Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)!" Instantly, the already steam covered area was enveloped in an even thicker mist, rendering it impossible for anyone to see.

The group were all within a deep mist as they huddled closely together when the heard the evil chuckle of Zabuza.

"Be careful everyone! Zabuza will probably go after me first . . . but he's also a master of Silent Killing. So, all of you stay on your toes!" Kakashi whispered as he drew a kunai.

"Silent killing?" Sakura sweated fear evident in her voice.

"It's a killing technique that's executed quickly and in complete silence. It's possible that you'll be dead before you realize it. What's worse is that the mist limits my Sharingan potential. So whatever you do, don't let your guard down!"

"Hahahaha" Zabuza's laughter can be heard in the mist. Tazuna flinched in fear but Naruto held his shoulder.

Tazuna looked at him as the boy was in deep concentration as he nodded trying to ease the old man's fear. Tazuna nodded back at him.

"Eight points..." A voice echoed around them making everyone tense from the malice in the voice

"What where is he" Naruto looked around as close as possible not daring to lose his concentration.

The killing intent that was now reaching in such a high level it started to suffocate Sakura and Sasuke as Naruto was taking deep breaths.

'What an intense thirst for blood... It feels like if I make one movement, he will kill me! I don't know how much longer I can take this; I can't do this any longer.. ' Sasuke thought desperately as he brought and kunai held it closer to his neck.

"SASUKE! Calm down. Don't worry; I'll protect the three of you with my life. I won't let anyone on my team die" The resolve in his tone of voice calmed the Genins down a bit.

"Is that so we will see about that" Zabuza said, disagreeing with Kakashi's proclamation. Naruto's senses were now pushed to their limits in an attempt to find him, but to no avail.

"The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular vein, collarbone, kidney and heart . . . Now which vulnerable and delicious part shall I choose?" The voice continued.

"Help me someone help me" Sakura was shaking as she looked ready to cry. Like Sasuke she too wanted to die.

Kakashi held her shoulder tightly making her flinch "I told you I will protect you all"

"This team cannot handle a mission like this I need backup. But first need to get out of here"

"Tazuna" whispered Naruto the old man looked at him "What Naruto"

Naruto smirked "I need your help in something come here"

Tazuna nodded.

"YO NINJA GAIDEN" Naruto shouted alerting everyone and Zabuza.

"Naruto what are you doing" Kakashi looked at the blond boy "My job that's what"

"You want the bridge builder well he is right here" Naruto then took Tazuna's hand and then ran off.