Jahoon: Well, look now who the baby is?

I said with a small chuckle, making me earn a light hit on my shoulder. I kissed her on the forehead and caressed her hair.

Minju: Why did you have to remind me about it~

Jahoon: I'm sorry baby~

Chaeyeon: This reminds me of when Minju cried because Jahoon unnie had to go on a hiatus.

We all sat down in a circle and talked about all of our memories with each other from Produce 48 to now. We all laughed at the happy memories while trying not to cry when talking about the sad moments. Suddenly it was time to go backstage and prepare for the beginning of our last concert. As we made our way backstage, I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster for each step. I put on the mic with help from the staff and took a deep breath trying to calm down my nerves. The VTR intro began. There is nothing that I can do any more than doing my best as Izone Jahoon for the last time. We all walked on to the stage and the music began.

Yena: Jahoon unnie!

Yena's face popped up on the big screen. I slightly leaned back to look at her before returning my attention back to the screen.

Yena: I'm really glad that I have met unnie. All the time that I have spent with you, I have learned a lot of things. Both professionally but also about life. Almost all of my professional improvements, I can thank unnie for it. Of course, the other members have helped me and I'm grateful for that but I think unnie has helped me the most. Maybe because we are so different in style? Neither less, I'm still thankful for everything you had taught me.

I turned my head to look at Yena, to see her look back at me, seemingly curious about my reaction to her speak. I smiled at her and walked over to her, while ducking down, so I wasn't covering the screen for anyone. I sat right in front of her on the floor. As soon as I sat down, I felt her hand being placed on my right shoulder. I placed mine on top of hers with a smile and looked back at the big screen.

Yena: We had our ups and downs and I won't lie, that we had our arguments. But even during and after our arguments, unnie has shown me how much you cared about me and love me, even if I sometimes were acting like a fool. But even through all of that, I'm glad we could work it out together. Unnie is the most amazing and inspiring person that I have ever met and if I anywhere near the future are available to work with you or spend time with you, I would instantly say yes. Thank you for being my role model and my greatest friend. I love you unnie.

She ended her speech with a big heart to the camera. I smiled at it, both for the whole speech but also because of the double meaning of it. I looked around to see the other members crying and some trying to hold their tears. My heart broke at the sight and I could feel it was beginning to get harder to breathe, as tears pressed to fall out of my eyes. I hated to see them cry and if I could feel their pain for them so that they didn't need to feel it, I would gladly do it for them at any time. I turned around to look at Yena.

Jahoon: Yena~ Why are you talking like I was dead?~ Or am I?

I used my right pointer finger to point at my right temple and used my left hand to support my right arm. I put on a weird thinking face, making the members laugh and chuckled at me, making my heart warm a bit. I stood up walked over to each member and gave them a big hug and a kiss on the forehead each. I sat back down at my own seat but was soon tackled by the other members into a big hug, making us all fall to the floor and tumbled around.