Part 12

Episode starts with Riddhima saying to Vansh that " don't worry about your brother Kabir,A girl with terminal illness is not going to saddled upon him .. I will make everythng fine , you just take care not to tell anyone about it .. "

vansh nodes and says " don't worry .. be safe from my side .. I am no one to tell anyone about it .. "

Riddhima : " I hope Vansh Rai Singhania will keep up his promise .. "

Riddhima leaves.

Badima : " Where were you ??? Rasam has to start ... Come let's go ... "

She takes Riddhima with her ..

Badima : " Thakur's always keep everything up to rituals so you all have to follow some of our rituals .. "

Kabir's mother nodes ..

Badima takes Chunri and make Riddhima's face cover with veil ..

Badima : " Our rituals , we don't allow the girl to see her going to be husband face during ring ceremony .. "

Pandit ji : " Muharat has started .. Please call groom's brother for rituals ... "

Kabir's mother : " He has no .. "

Before she could complete .. Ajay interrupted ..

Ajay : " Vansh .. Come here my son , pandit ji here is Vansh , elder Kabir's brother .. "

Kabir's mother stares him angrily ..

Vansh : " I am not interested in any rituals .. " in boredom and furious ..

BAdima : " Do it for our respect atleast .. "

Vansh agrees with a lot of requests ..

Pandit ji : " Groom brother will take groom's hand forward to girl .. "

But here Riddhima was not at all attendive ...

She remember doctor's words and .. all the time she spent with her family ... She feels sorry for doing this with all .. Her eyes get filled with tear and she starts crying but due to veil no one is able to see that she is crying ..

Vansh brings Kabir's hand forward .. Riddhima was lost in her thoughts so much that she don't realize what was going on ..

Riddhima's mother : " Riddhi beta , take the ring and make Kabir wear it .. "

Riddhima at a moment gets shocked and scared .. And as her eyes are filled with tears .. She takes ring hurrily ... And start fixing it in Vansh's hand because she is unable to see clearly due to veil and tears ..

Everyone gets shocked ..

Badima holds Riddhima hands and shout stop.
Badima : " What are you doing , do you have any sense .. "

Riddhima gets shocked and that's when she realise that she was making Vansh wear ring ..

BAdima takes Kabir's hand more forward and orders Riddhima angrily to make him wear carefully ..

Riddhima's mother : " Due to veil she might have not realized , I am sorry on her behalf .. " she said it to Vansh ..

Vansh : " It's really okay .. That was not intensionally .. "

On which Kabir also nodes ..

Riddhima and Kabir make each other wear ring.
Ceremony is completed ..

.
.
Next day ..

It was day for mehandi ceremony ..

Everyone is preparing.