3. What is shifting

Hii! In this part, I'll talk about what shifting is and some important things about shifting.

So first of all, What is shifting?
Shifting is shifting your consciousness from your Current Reality (CR, the reality you are rn) to another reality, typically your Desired Reality (DR).

Your Desired Reality is the reality you want to go to and it can be literally everything you want it to be. You can shift to a place that is considered fictional in this reality but it's a real place in the reality you are shifting to. For example Hogwarts, MCU, etc... You can also shift to a very similar reality to this one but with small changes like one where you know 5sos personally or something like that.
It's YOUR desired reality so it can be literally ANYTHING you want it to be. If you want to use a script for shifting you can script every single thing you want like you're dating someone (I don't recommend this because I like when things happen naturally between two people) or that someone doesn't exist. Everything! Everything is possible in your desired reality and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You can shift by having a script and doing some meditations and methods but you don't need to. You just gotta believe in shifting and that you are going to shift.
However, for baby shifters, I really recommend doing some methods and having a script of what you want in your desired reality because you need to really focus on what your DR is, and its easier with a script, and using a method can be really helpful because it helps you believe in shifting.

What is a script?
In another part, I can go more deeply into what a script is and what you should have in one but essentially, a script is where EVERYTHING about your DR is.
You write about everything you want to have/change/do in your DR.
You can change your name, age, and appearance (but that can be tricky sometimes because for visualization it's easier if you visualize yourself like you are). You can script a relationship with someone/character (As I said, I don't recommend this but you can definitely script that if you want). You can script that for example anyone that you love there won't die. In this part be as specific as you can because it really helps you visualize and helps you focus on what this desired reality really is. Having pictures in your script can be really helpful. You can have pictures of this character/person you want to date, pictures of your room in this desired reality, and if you are shifting to Hogwarts (for example) pictures of the school and such.
Something Important to put on your script is a Safeword/safe action. A Safe Word is what you are going to say when you want to shift back (like: "back to reality" 3x). A Safe Action is what you are going to do when you want to shift back to this reality (like laying in a certain position, fist-bumping a mirror, anything you USUALLY wouldn't do so you don't shift back accidentally). You can use only a safe action or only a safe word but you can script both of them and use the one you like the most or both at the same time.

How do you shift?
You can shift by using a method (it's not necessary but if you are new to shifting, it's a lot easier with one). You can use any method you want, I recommend using the one you think that brought you more results.
REMINDER: everyone's different. A certain method can work for someone and not work for you so experiment with various methods for some nights (3-4 nights for each method). PLEASE, IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON'T SHIFT 3 OR 4 NIGHTS IN A ROW, YOU NEED TO REST. Please don't shift more than 2 nights in a row and take a break sometimes. It's easier if you take breaks because if you don't, you will be tired and it may not work if you are too tired. Think about yourself first!). When you tried some methods. Think about which one brought you more results (if you dreamed about your DR with one, if you felt symptoms and how strong where these symptoms, things that show you that you are close to shifting), and then you can choose whatever method you think works best for you.

!!It's really important to take breaks so please do!!

VERY IMPORTANT:
Your Desired Reality is someone else's original reality. It's a real place and the people you see there really exist in that reality! They are real people that have feelings, that feel pain, that exist, that have parents and friends so please, don't hurt anyone's feelings, don't kill anyone. Don't do anything you wouldn't do to someone in this reality.
Shifting is a real thing and you are really shifting to another reality! Please be careful of what you do there because there's also KARMA, anything you do bad there would create bad KARMA in that reality and also in this reality!

Shifting is real and don't let anyone tell you differently. Shifting is different from a lucid dream!!

I don't think that there is anything else I could say about shifting for now but let me know if you have any questions/doubts. You can leave questions in the comments here, on my message board or if u feel more comfortable, let me know in my DMs! I'll gladly help you and answer every question you may have.

Also, let me know what should I talk about in the next part!!

Good Luck to you all <3
You are going to shift, just believe it!