2. Waiting Room

Hi! In this part, I will talk about what is a waiting room and how you can script it. You Don't need one but if you find it easier shifting with one, you can benefit from it!

What is a waiting room?
A waiting room is a room you script in that you'll go before you are a hundred percent sure that you are ready to shift.
It's meant to be a calm, quiet place that you can fully focus on shifting and it can look like whatever you want, it can be just a blank space, a room like your CR room or a room like your DR room (it can also be, for example, a cinema or something like that, really, anything you want).
It's like a reality between your DR and your CR. You will be there until your mind is fully prepared to shift.
The purpose of a waiting room is to have a place to relax, somewhere you can escape your cr and you can also finish your script there, modify everything you want.
Having a waiting room is not necessary and it may be easier than shift directly to your dr because it doesn't require visualizing another reality.

How can you script one?
In your script, you'll just need to add a part where you write about it. Write everything that it has, describe everything you want and how exactly you want it to look like (so it's easier for you to visualize it).
You can also create a Pinterest board of what you want your WR to look like.
Write everything as specific as you would write your DR.
You can script that you will wake up in your waiting room instead of your DR and when you are fully ready to shift, script that you are going to fall asleep somewhere (like a bench or a bed that you will have there), or that you have a door that you can go through when you feel ready to go to your DR.

The benefit of a waiting room is that it's easier to visualize than an entire reality so it gets you out of your CR faster.

It's really not mandatory to have a WR but if you find it easier to shift with one and if you want a safe space between your CR and your DR, I really recommend that your script that you'll have one. I personally don't have one because, for me, I find it easier to shift without one.

You can combine a WR with any method you prefer to use.
REMINDER: everyone's different. A certain method can work for someone and not work for you so experiment with various methods for some nights (3-4 nights for each method). PLEASE, IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON'T SHIFT 3 OR 4 NIGHTS IN A ROW, YOU NEED TO REST. Please don't shift more than 2 nights in a row and take a break sometimes. It's easier if you take breaks because if you don't, you will be tired and it may not work if you are too tired. Think about yourself first!). When you tried some methods. Think about which one brought you more results (if you dreamed about your DR with one, if you felt symptoms and how strong where these symptoms, things that show you that you are close to shifting), and then you can choose whatever method you think works best for you.

If you have more questions about what is a WR or something like that, leave your questions/doubts in the comments and I'll gladly help you!

Also, comment what you want me to talk about next. I'll gladly talk about any of your doubts/concerns/questions in the next part and if you want me to approach a specific theme, tell me.
You can leave any doubts in the comments, in my message board, or directly in my DMs!

Good Luck everyone!
You are going to shift, just believe it!