Chapter-16|Teasing

Začít od začátku

"It's all alright. I'll feed you." He said, patting my head like I'm his pet dog with a huge smile on his face.

"Stop it." I scowled and pushed his hand away.

Suddenly a bell rang out throughout the house and both of us looked at each other, impressed, thinking it was the food delivery guy.

"That was fast," I commented, as Gray stood up to open the door.

Pulling open the door, I couldn't see who was standing on the other side, but I could definitely see Gray's back go stiff, and that was not a good sign.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He said in a loud voice, disbelief lacing his every word.

Nobody replied to his question, and that only confused me further, but all my questions got answered when Gray moved away from the door making way for Mason who walked in with a black-eyed Noah, and Ethan who had a cut on his forehead which was bleeding. Looking at him, I couldn't help the gasp that left my lips because Ethan Knight, with a cut on his forehead, is not a comforting sight to me.

Mason looked completely fine in terms of exterior injuries, if not a little rough and tired. Noah was sporting a black eye with the biggest smile I've ever seen, and Ethan had a cut on his forehead, which was bleeding down the side of his face.

Looking at them one by one, I trailed my eyes from their head to toe checking for other injuries but other than the obvious ones; they seemed fine. Well, as fine as you can be with a black eye and a cut.

I looked at Mason, knowing my chances of getting an actual explanation were highest with him, but to my disappointment, he simply shook his head. Not even trying with Noah, I looked past him to the still very handsome but definitely hurt Ethan, but he wouldn't even meet my eye telling me they were not proud of what they did.

"Are you gonna stand there like fools or tell me why the two of you have these fucked up faces?" I asked, standing up in front of them, trying to meet each of their eyes.

"It was awesome. You wouldn't believe what-" Before Noah could continue with his overly enthusiastic story, Mason closed his mouth with his palm, shutting him up instantly.

"We are gonna ice that black eye. Come on, Noah." Mason said silently and dragged Noah away.

"I'll leave you to your interrogation. Tell me the story tomorrow." Grayson said with amusement, lacing his voice, and started walking towards his room, leaving me and Ethan alone.

"By the way, clean that cut before you do anything else." He mentioned on his way, bringing my attention back to Ethan's cut.

"Come on." Agreeing with Gray, I sighed and took Ethan's hand in mine, taking us to his room to clean him up before I ask questions.

Walking straight into his ensuite bathroom with him in tow, I started looking for the first aid box.

"It's in the first drawer on the right." That was the first thing Ethan Knight said to me ever since he walked into this house with a damn cut on his forehead.

Not bothering to answer him, I moved to the said drawer and took out the first aid kit. I opened it to look for something to clean his wound, hyper-aware of Ethan just standing behind me with his eyes focused on my every move.

Realizing that I should probably clean away the excess blood first, I took a clean hand towel from the shelf beside the counter and held it under the tap to wet it, all while trying to guess the reason behind his injuries.

"Come here." I said, turning around and asked him to walk inside the bathroom instead of just standing at the door and stare at me.

He didn't need me to say it twice as he slowly walked inside the bathroom to stand right in front of me, making it difficult for me to reach the wound or clean it without hurting him.