"You hungry beautiful?!" he asks her waiting for a reply she nods her head at him eagerly. Pulling her closer to him, he looks at all of us raising an eyebrow in question.

"You guys want to eat somewhere?" he asks, nodding my head quickly I watch the boys laugh at me, making me pout. I watch Caleb walk over to me gripping his arm around my waist.

He leans down towards my face making my face scrunch in response, "How about In-N-Out princess?!" he says with a smug look on his face. Smiling from ear to ear I say with excitement,

"Well what are we waiting for, lets go to In-N-Out!" running out of the room to the car. I see everyone catch up to me, seeing Scott yell "WAIT!!!" we all stop and turn.

He looks at us and begins to think making me whimper, I am just so damn hungry. Caleb chuckles as he watches me squirm around. "Ok their are only 7 seats in my Range Rover, so its going to go like this. Lilac and the boys will go in the back but their is only a 2 seater so squish. Caleb, Aiden, and Reid you will have the girls on your lap make sure to watch those damn hands" Scott says narrowing his eyes at the boys they all put their hands up in surrender.

Out of know where we hear Sophie speak up "No, I can't go in-between Reid or Calebs legs because of girl code and I will not go anywhere on Aidens lap!!!" she says in a stubborn tone. Liv and I look at her like she is crazy when she said girl code, Aiden on the other hand looked mad when she said she wasn't going to sit on his lap.

Girl code, huh?

When was girl code needed in this situation?!

"Its fine I will sit under Aidens legs." I say trying to figure this out, I watch Liv and Sophie look at each other alarmed. The boys looked confused while Caleb looked upset with this matter.

"It fine Jo, but I swear to god if you touch me I will kill you Aiden" she says sternly, looking confused on why she changed her mind. Nodding my head slowly a little suspicious, we all got into the car. Caleb sat at the window seat, grabbing my waist asmhe picked me up and onto his lap making me squeal in surprise.

A warning would have been nice

Laughing, I feel his breath against my ear making my breath hitch "You ticklish princess?" he asks. turning my head so we were looking at eachother, he smirks while hearing the car engine start.

"You know that buttercup, most of the time you like to try to tickle me to death" Smiling with a wide grin, looking into his coffee stain eyes. He smirks at me before feeling his hand grip my waist tightly, pulling me down still looking at him he leans closer till our nose touches. Feeling my breath leave my body at how little distance their is between us.

"I do, firecracker. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your reaction." feeling his breath against my face he pulls away seeing the smirk forming on his lips. Facing forward all I can think is what the hell was that? And why did I like it!!! Trying to calm my body down from the heat that was traveling up my core.

Wiggiling around so I could try and get comftorble also a little too excited for food, I began to move back to try and lay myself down, I get up a little bit to sit back down so I could readjust myself. 

Yes I know I should pick a position already!!!

Hearing a groan behind me I freeze feeling to hands stop me from moving foward. Closing my eyes to try and hide the embarresment I feel right about now. Hearing heavy breathing in my ear not wanting to look back already knowing its Caleb.

"If I were you I would stop before I do something you won't like princess." his husky deep voice fills my ears, shivering at the feeling of us pressed up against each other and how close we are. Turning my head to look at him, I shake my head at him with a small smirk.