"Yeah, sorry about that,"

"Hmm, so what are -" I got cut off by the sound of school bell ringing, signifying that it's lunch time.

"Harry, I gotta go now, will talk when I come home." I said hurriedly.

"Okay, bye! Love you,"

"Bye, Love you too!"

"Vi, come on!!" Before I could cut the phone, I was swept off towards the cafeteria by Nichole.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked, putting a hand over my shoulder.

"Oh, just a friend," I shrugged nonchalantly.

Boyfriend.

"Oh, SURPRI - no wait, its just Nichole and Violet," Ofcourse that was Louis.

"Thank you for showing up ladies, now get your asses over here and help me blow up the balloons."

"Okay, boss," Nichole rolled her eyes and said sarcastically.

We were on balloon number two when Liam came running towards the table.

"Guys we have like, 3 minutes until Andy gets here. Louis it's way too big," He said hurriedly, panting slightly.

"That's what she - HOLY SHIT" The balloon in his hand exploded,

"Omg I got it on camera!" Nichole exclaimed, laughing loudly as she clutched her phone tightly in her hand to prevent Louis from snatching it away.

"It was classic," I said breathlessly, laughing as well.

"SURPRISE!!!" Louis and Liam screamed in unison, making us gasp in shock.

"Surprise!!" Nichole and I followed once we realized that the Birthday girl was here.

Andrea was full on grinning, as we all started singing the Birthday song quite embarrassingly.

Zayn joined us too. He had the same class as Andrea.

"Thank you so much, guys it means so much to me!" Andrea was on cloud 9.

It felt amazing to see her smile so wide, and so genuine.

I had such a blast today that I almost forgot to think about Harry.

It felt new, and weird. I have become so used to him, its almost dangerous.

I still have to stop myself from going down that dark canal sometimes when I think about us.

By the time school ended, I was a lot cheerful. So cheerful that I agreed to go at Andrea's house and attend her party tonight.

I don't regret it though. Its been quite a while since I attended a party, and Andrea has become a very good friend to me. Ofcourse I would go to her birthday party, keeping all my issues and social anxiety aside.

I was greeted by my silent room when I entered inside.

But this time, the Harry sensor was active. I know he is near somewhere.

And sure enough, he is in his room, writing something in his diary.

Yes, he has a diary, and No, he wont let me read anything from it.

"Over my dead body, which means, never." he had said, smirking evilly.

"Hey!" he said cheerfully, and closed his diary, keeping it safely in his drawer.

"Hi," I smiled, going to sit on the edge of the bed near to where he sat on his chair.

"So, how was your day?" he smiled, putting his hands on both my knees and rubbing them softly.