Welcome Back To Lunar Island pt.2

Previously On Lunar Island...

That was autocorrect.

Don't even lie Emilie. I saw your insta...

I'M GOING TO DIE!

It's gross. Like, stop.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful!

"Welcome back to Lunar Island! Last week or actually last episode, we ended on a cliffhanger! Obviously, the plan worked. Our ratings went UP! Or maybe because two of our most successful contestants rejoined the show for another season!" A fangirl scream interrupted Iko.

She looked annoyed for a quick second, but Iko continued.
"Today's episode is all about food! Our contestants will be teaming up to cook a really big meal. But first, let's finish off where we started."

Cinder: I dunno...this Levana lady seems familiar.

The Glam Squad arrived in choreographed poses as if they expected the others to clap. They didn't.

"Ew. You guys? I thought they would bring back Channary or someone who mattered."Scarlet crossed her arms.

Aimery was the only one who looked genuinely insulted.

"Channary is like...dead. Why are you so insensitive? " Sybil crossed her arms as well.

"Whatever, it's going to be that way I guess." Levana sighed dramatically and shoved Cress to sit next to Kai.

Kai scooted away like Levana was a disease.

Winter: Poor Cress. She's like a little ant, you stomp on them accidentally all the time. I wonder why nobody can ever hear their screams. Oh, Gerald! I'm so terribly sorry, little bug!

"Wait, are you the ones who glamorized a dead rat?" Ran said slowly.

"And a used diaper?" Thorne added.

Levana nodded proudly. Ran was the only one to clap.

Wolf: I'm just going to stay quiet because who the hell are they?

Iko prevented an awkward silence by kicking open the door.

"Line UP! Everybody line UP!" She ordered.

The contestants scrambled into a makeshift line. It was Cinder who straightened it out.

"Perfection! Now, today you'll all split into three groups. Either team Glamour, team Lunar or team Earthen. When I call your name, walk to your assigned side of the room.

"Kaito, Scarlet, Thorne, and Emilie. Head to the right!"

Thorne went the wrong way twice before joining his team.

"Wolf, Jacin, Winter, and Cress. Stay in  the center!"

Wolf still managed to bump into something.

"And that leaves Cinder, Aimery, Ran, and Sybil. Slide to the left! Levana paid us to let her boss everyone around, so good luck with that. " Iko was gone in a flash.

Leaving everyone with a grinning Levana.

The kitchens were shimmering, most likely the cleanest kitchens in the world. But they reeked of Clorox. And not regular Clorox, the type that could make someone faint. i.e Winter, who collapsed five minutes into the room.

Scarlet: Hah! Weak!
Scarlet: ...
Scarlet: Should I say it again? Not sure if I was convincing.

Cress decided to wear a covid mask before she became the next "snowflake".