Fear

Alistair chuckled. "Well both actually. Art is her passion and mine so she was gone all day painting today. Unfortunately I had to work so I had to draw by direction not heart." He said casually. "I've never been in galleries or anything so I'm not as good as her. But one sketch I did actually got seen across the nation." (Just not how one would like.) He thought.

Olive nodded her understanding at him then. "Well shit. Thats why she likes you." She teased him. Hazel turned her attention to Alistair then and squeezed his arm to make sure he was listening. "Im going to go get us drinks babe. I'll be right back." She said before turning to head over to the bar.

Alistair looked at her with an affectionate smile. "Alright darlin." He said trying to act like he wasn't going to be watching her to make sure no one accosted her. Then he chuckled at Olive. "I believe I just got lucky is all." He said easily. "She's definitely different than anyone else I've ever met. She's the bright star in a sky full of dim ones."

She winked at him and headed over to the bar. She had been standing with her back to Mukan so she could focus on what was going on at the table. But now she was going to go and talk to him. And she didn't know how he was going to act since they left things off a little weird. But it was Mukan so it was probably just going to be him being his usual self. So she braced herself for his comments on how she was dressed. She leaned on the bar on her elbows, popping her cleavage out as she waited for him to come over.

Olive smirked at him as Anna cooed over his words, making a face as if it were the sweetest thing she had ever heard. "So does that mean you guys are pretty serious then?" Olive asked casually. "Because im telling you right now, i refuse to wear a pink bridesmaid dress." She made a snarled face at the prospect before taking a hit off of her vape pen. 

Mukan was mixing drinks with flair. Ones he finished he got cheers from the bar at his performance and slid to lean on his hands on the bar in front of hazel. "Hot damn you clean up nice." He said with a wink and a smirk. "You look good enough to eat bunny. What can I get ya?" He was determined to just act normal despite the weirdness earlier.

Alistair chuckled. "It's only been a couple days really so I don't think we're quite to marriage yet. But I'd say I'm pretty serious about her." He reasoned casually. (And so the interrogation begins.) He thought. "But I'll make a note of no pink for you."

She smiled sweetly at Mukan when he was acting normal and felt relief wash through her. "Thank you." She said, trying to ignore the images of him sinking his fangs into her from her mind. "I need a jack daniels for Ali and you can just give me whatever."

Olive laughed along with Morgan who took the opportunity to speak up. "I hope so. Hazel moves very fast. I mean hell how long was it before she moved in with dick?" He asked and Anna spoke. "Two weeks. And theres nothing wrong with knowing what you want." She defended. "Doesnt matter, point is that you better be serious about her because shes damn serious about you if shes with you." Olive added.

Mukan chuckled. "Oh no. He don't get Jack. He really can't handle his liquor at all. He says he can and will argue the point. But he can't. And as for you bunny you can get anything you want. Ya want hard liquor or something light and fruity?" He said with amusement. (Get me whatever. You gotta be kidding me.) He thought.