He gave me his freaking phone number oh this could be a recipe for disaster. Although, I did want to know more about this kid. He was almost my age and a male model, I could never compete for his attention like that. Though, it did seem like he was more or less competing for my attention through all of these crazy teenage girls.

-

Louis: Hi Harry, it's Louis. x

Harry: Louis! I've been waiting for your text! .x H

I doubt he meant it honestly. He probably says this to every girl he meets.

Louis: Really? That's wicked mate! We should get together sometime, yeah?

He probably thinks I'm a crazy ass fan or something. I'm not, I didn't even know where he lived.

Harry: Yeah totally! What about tomorrow?

Louis: That might work... Where should we meet?

Harry: This sounds insanely creepy but where do you live?

Louis: Doncaster, where do you live?

Harry: Cheshire. I was going to mention going to London to meet up... In case this didn't work out, but I see we are both three hours away. Hmm. I can come to Doncaster and we can switch off whenever we see each other?

Louis: Sounds like a great plan.

Harry: It's a date.

-

I just made a freaking 'date' with Harry Styles, whatever the hell that meant to him. It meant everything to me because I had seen this kid every where I looked. I'm pretty sure even my mum knew who he was.

Oh crap I forgot about my sisters and Dan and Mum.

"Mum, I'm going out tomorrow okay?" I called down the stairs after eating my toast.

"Alright Louis, we might have another date night and you will have to come home."

"Maybe," I muttered under my breath.

The problem was, Dan and mum weren't out of their honeymoon phase yet, and I couldn't wait for that day where they were.

The next day I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go. I checked my messages in case Harry decided to randomly cancelled but instead I woke up to a good morning text.

-

Harry: Morning Louis! I will be in Doncaster at about noon, what do you say we have lunch? .x H

Louis: Sounds great, text me where you are when you get here. x

-

I got out of bed very lazily and took a lovely hot shower. It was already eleven o'clock by the time I got out so there was no use in eating breakfast. I took out 'Paper Towns' after I did my hair, and decided to pass the time by reading and drinking tea.

I preferred tea over coffee any day. Coffee has caffeine in it, which some teas contain, but it also has aspartame. There are so many health problems that link back to it and I learned about it in Chemistry a few years back.

'As much as life can suck, it always beats the alternative.' I always thought of myself as a dreamer. I wanted to travel the world and have adventures, but I was never the type to imagine their wedding. For one thing, I liked men, which was blatantly obvious, but same-sex marriage wasn't something to talk about in my family.

I would rather be alive and well than be dead and sorrowful, which was the alternative. I imagined myself like Margo, in Paper Towns. Always wanting adventure and never wanting to clearly settle down somewhere. I definitely had every ounce of hope in myself than others did.

I wanted to make a difference in this world, exactly why I wanted to be a trauma surgeon. Saving lives within the blink of an eye was at the least to say, amazing.

I put down the book and picked out something to wear. It was beginning to be fall in the UK and that meant chilling temperatures of 4 degrees Celsius. I wore a grey sweater, black skinny jeans, and black Vans. This is what I actually normally wore, but I wanted to make sure I looked somewhat decent for Harry.

It was 11:30 and there was a text from him.

-

Harry: I'm near this park with this big Yorkshire tea sign near it. Do you want to meet there? .x H

Louis: I would love to. I'll be there in twenty.

-

It only took fifteen minutes to get to that park from my house if I walked, but I decided to fix my hair a little bit better. I slicked it to the side and it was extremely messy, but I didn't care. My hair was normally like this anyways.

My entire family was most likely at Church, but I usually didn't go. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and shoved them in my pockets. My car was a used Ford Cortina MK2 model. It wasn't the best, but it got me around town.

I set out to meet him at the park, which I not been at in years.

=i'm still working out the details of this fic but i know it will be a very short one... maybe 20 chapters eh. x