Part-7

Y/n pov
I was in my cabin rethinking about the incident which happened earlier, I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize it was break time. As usual Onew oppa, Kai oppa, Ji-hyun unni, Yerin unni and Soobin burst inside my cabin

Soobin:"Noona look I bought you many juice bottles"

Kai:"yah you have to pay back the money I gave you for buying that juice"

Soobin:"don't worry hyung you already know I won't pay you back then why are you wasting your time and energy by shouting"

Yerin:"ooh someone got roasted by our maknae"

Everyone laughed except me

Ji-hyun:"y/n-ah are you ok?"

I didn't respond

Onew:"Y/N"

Onew oppa shouted that's when I came back from my thought

Yn:"w-what?"

Ji-hyun:"what happened?"

Yn:"nothing happened why?"

Kai:"don't lie"

Yn:"oppa you know next week is my wedding and yesterday Jungkook told me we can sign a contract and divorce after 6 months but today he confessed me I don't know what to do"

Onew & Kai:"WAIT WHAT HE CONFESSED YOU"

Ji-hyun:"yah he just confessed to her don't make it a big issue"

Onew:"if someone confessed her we can accept but Jungkook was the one who confessed her that's very shocking"

We ignored him and Yerin unni turned to me and asked

Yerin:"what did you say to him after he confessed?"

Yn:"I told him I need some time to think"

Ji-hyun:"tell me how do you feel about him?"

Yn:"I don't know but whenever he kiss me I feel my heart beats fast and whenever he compliment me I blush I don't know why"

Yerin:"believe me you are in love"

Kai:"see I can say that he truly loves you because he don't even like girls that much except for his mom"

Soobin:"even you love him but you are not accepting it"

Ji-hyun:"see y/n don't miss this chance say him about your feelings before it's too late"

Onew:"ok let's go break is over we will meet you in next break time"

Kai:"y/n we won't force you so think properly"

I nodded

Soobin:"you all go I will stay with y/n noona"

Ji-hyun:"ok bye guys"