In an act of desperation, Olivia allowed the girl to fill her power limits. It was way more than she could handle — her jaw tightened in pain to keep her screams at bay — the pain was excruciating. When the lighting finally stopped, Olivia remained still. She could hear the girl's footsteps approach her. Every now and then she would flinch or twitch from the overwhelming amount of electricity in her veins. When the girl finally stopped at her twitching body, Olivia let go. A massive energy surge of electricity exploded around her. The girl, caught in the explosion, was flung far away. Shaking, Olivia barely managed to sit up against a wall. In the distance, she could see the magnetic field in which Eric was controlling it and she thought she could see Peter, as well, but it might have been just a hallucination, as seconds later, she passed out.

When she started to come to, Olivia's head was pounding. Jean and Kurt leaned over her in the jet, nervously watching. "What happened..?" She groaned, rubbing her temple.

"We got the Professor," Jean sighed with relief.

Olivia nodded slowly, trying to set herself up to see Charles. She nearly vomited as she world spun. Jean was quick to cradle her. The jet started up and they shakily got into the air. Olivia kept her eyes closed, knowing she would vomit all over Jean if she didn't. There was a sudden thud on the roof of the jet. Olivia strained her ears to listen as everyone else looked around nervously. "What the hell was that?" Moira exclaimed. Sparks flew from the ceiling as the disciples attempted to break-in.

"Kurt!" Jean called to get the blue boy's attention. "Everyone, grab hold of Nightcrawler!"

Kurt shook his head, panicked. "I've never done it with this many people!"

"Get us out of here!" Jean huffed, insistent.

Squinting her eyes open, Olivia managed to grab Kurt's hand. She tried her best to smile at the nervous boy. Kurt grabbed hold of the professor while Jean and the others grabbed whatever part of him they could. Olivia jumped as the ceiling caved in and standing above were the birdman and the purple plasma woman. The birdman dropped in, and to give Kurt more time, Jean moved the controls of the plane to put them in a dive. The birdman fumbled and the woman on the roof fell forward. "Kurt! Hurry!" Jean exclaimed as they approached the ground faster and faster. Kurt groaned, shutting his eyes as his powers became sporadic. "Kurt!" Jean yelled once more.

Kurt strained himself harder and Olivia shut her eyes, expected to hit solid ground, but instead, her stomach twisted and suddenly she fell onto carpets. Groaning, she rubbed her eyes and looked around — Kurt had done it — all of them were safely out of the jet. Her relief turned to worry, however, when she caught sighed of Kurt passed out in the middle of them. Olivia was at his side at once, checking his pulse. "Is he okay?" Scott asked.

"It's his energy," Olivia explained as she checked the boy for injuries. "He's drained."

Everyone took a moment to pause, to breathe. "Get out," The sudden voice of Charles caused them all to turn. He laid in Jean's lap, convulsing. Olivia hadn't even noticed that he had lost his hair. "Get out!" He yelled. Jean tried her best to calm him.

"Professor it's okay. You're with us," Charles huffed as his eyes snapped open. Breathing heavily, he took in his surroundings. "It's okay," Jean soothed once more.

Olivia reached out and touched his ankle softly. Charles raised his head and his breathing softened at the sight of her. Turning her attention back to Kurt, she signalled Hank. "Could you lift him and lay him there? I'll get a pillow," The Beast nodded. In a small corner of the destroyed house were some old, dusty pillows. They would have to do. She placed two against the wall and Hank tentatively placed Kurt down, resting his head against them. "Thank you," Olivia sighed, leaning on the wall to support herself. Hank's eyebrows knitted with concern. "Don't look at me like that," She rolled her eyes and huffed. "I'm fine,"