MDZS Seniors Headcannon - Reader who can talk to animals

This is requested by RyokoWriter

Photo by @伏没有栗 on peachring.com  (https://peachring.com/weibo/user/6175382985/)

Warning: Toxic relationships ( Wēn Ruòhán and Jīn Guāngshàn).

Lán Qǐrén:

When Lán Qǐrén first met you, he immediately knew you were trouble. When he heard the rumors about you, he believed they were true. Even after he met you, he still believed the rumors. It took him a lot of convincing to trust you even though the rumours were false. When he had complete trust in you (well maybe not complete, maybe 75%), he realised that you weren't as crazy as cultivators had told him in the past. He still respected you because of your knowledge in cultivation but he still thought you were crazy because of the fact you could talk to animals. What he strongly dislikes about you is that you would always break the Gūsū rules and Lán Qǐrén always had to punish you. He then realized that there's no point in punishing you because you never learn from the punishments, but he still punishes you. When students talk about the rumours about you, RIP them.  Lán Qǐrén would always give them very harsh punishments and death glares so they can learn to never talk bad about you.

Wēn Ruòhán:

Wēn Ruòhán had heard about a cultivator who had powerful cultivation skills and deep knowledge. When he found you he ordered the Wēn guards to capture you. Even though everyone else was afraid that you will kill them and then turn them into fierce corpses since there were rumours that you were a demonic cultivator. But Wēn Ruòhán never feared you even though there were rumors. When he found out you were very powerful and could talk to animals, he wanted to use this to his advantage.  He would always manipulate you and if you didn't listen to him, he would threaten to kill everyone you loved. Wēn Ruòhán loves your power, and he wanted you to abuse it.  If people ever dare to talk bad about you, he would kill them immediately.

Jiāng Fēngmián:

You reminded Jiāng Fēngmián of Cángsè Sànrén because you both had mischievous personalities and were both outgoing. When he heard the rumours about you, he felt sympathy towards you and thought you were just misunderstood. Jiāng Fēngmián thought you were judged easily because when he met you he enjoyed your humour and your company, and was very curious on the fact that you could talk to animals. It took him a while to get over Cángsè Sànrén but when he did, he did notice the difference between you two. You may have a great sense of humour but you were more mature and knew your boundaries compared to Cángsè Sànrén. He love that you could talk to animals and you would always bring injured animals home so you could heal them. Jiāng Fēngmián does get annoyed when you bring big animals so you can nurse them back to health but he won't mentioned it because he doesn't want you to be angry. When rumors spread about you, he would always tell you to ignore them and he would comfort you when you guys are back home.

Jīn Guāngshàn:

Jīn Guāngshàn met you during a conference. You had to attend since you were the sibling of Lán Qǐrén.  Jīn Guāngshàn had heard of the rumors about your beauty and how soft your skin was. He then attempted to seduce you but you rejected him. When he heard rumours about your power, he tried to seduce you again so he can gain control of you but you rejected him again. However, if you do accept defeat, he would always try to show attention to you to show you that you were his favourite. What he loves about you is your beauty, power and your cultivation skills. He strongly dislikes how stubborn you are and how you would criticise him on his shameless behaviour (What does he expect, you are Lán Qǐrén's sibling and you are a Lán). If other cultivators talk badly about you, Jīn Guāngshàn would just laugh it off and then he would secretly tell Jīn Guāngyáo to murder them the next day.