𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

	Blossom was looking out the window when she started to hear her stomach grumbling

'Crap. I forgot I haven't eaten since yesterday.' 

She rummaged through her bag, sad when she  realized that she forgot her travel snacks on the kitchen counter. 

Sighing, she settled back into her spot, accepting that she wasn't going to eat for a while. 

Glancing over at Brick, she saw that he had a bag of chips. 

Her stomach grumbled.

She was not one to eat junk food, or two accept food from an enemy, bu anything looked appetizing at this point. 

"Hey, Brick?" Blossom asked in her nicest voice possible.

 Brick turned to her and gave her a disgusted look. 

"What?" He asked, his tone rude and blunt. 

"Can we switch seats?" She asked, rolling her eyes. 

He gave out a sigh.

"....Whatever."

Blossom stood up and Brick slid into her spot, while she sat down in his, dragging her bag with her.

With a sigh of relief, she leaned over to Mitch who was sitting across from her. 

"Hey, Mitch?" She whispered. 

Mitch turned his head with a mouth stuffed with chips. 

"Can I have some chips?" 

"Sure-mppph," Mitch replied. 

He grabbed a spare bag of chips he had and tossed them to Blossom.

She smiled in gratitude and began to scarf down the chips. 

But little did she know, Brick was glaring at Mitch from afar.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

Brick sat down in Blossom's old seat and went back to scrolling on his phone, but he noticed Blossom was talking and looked up from his phone. 

She wasn't talking to him, but talking to Mitch.

'Why is she talking to him? .....Whatever.' 

Brick shoved the thoughts out of his head and continued to scroll through his phone.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

"JESUS! WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING BUS GET TO THIS STUPID CAMP!" Buttercup shouted.