𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

Tsukishima examined the person in front of him and couldn't help but notice that Kou was acting strangely. Not only was it strange, but it seemed as though he had lost interest in him.

And just like that they both ended up standing in the back of the school.

"Shorty, you've been acting strange lately."

Tsukishima started, while Kou scoffed in return. Kou's action had taken him by surprise. Usually, Kou would simply brush off his comments about his height, knowing that it doesn't effect him in any chance.

"Don't call me that. And I'm not."

Kou snarled, his usual soft visage suddenly marred with a frown. The blonde furrowed his brows, perplexed as to why his boyfriend was acting so strangely.

"You've been avoiding me since morning; what's the matter?"

Tsukishima stared at Kou in front of him who groaned and massaged his temples. When Kou was with him, he seemed exhausted, except when he talked to his friends. It's as if Kou is happier when he's with his friends.

"Let's break up."

Tsukishima's eyes widened as he heard those words. Kou appeared nonchalant, as though it were the most normal thing to do. Is Kou simply going to waste their almost-year-long relationship?

"H-huh? Kou, tell me you're joking."

"Did I look like I did? I'm tired of dealing with you, especially with your nasty attitude. We're done."

Kou remarked as he fixed his gaze on his now-ex-boyfriend, who froze in their spot, but quickly composed himself. With his slightly trembling hands, Tsukishima holds the male's hands. Is it possible that he misheard Kou?

"Don't touch me Tsukishima."

Kou slapped Tsukishima's hands away, and after what he said, Tsukishima fell down onto some sort of like a cliff, and Kou just stood there watching him fall into darkness.

━━━━━━Ring Ring Ring Ring

Tsukishima leapt from his bed, cold sweat dripping from his brow and down his face, tears already streaming out his eyes. "It was...a...dream," he exhaled profoundly, the dream very convincing.

It felt surreal.

He looked at the clock, which had struck twelve o'clock. He stayed up late until morning because of the dream. And it happened he dreamed that same thing again for the past few days.