𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒!

SUSPICIOUS!

SUSPICIOUS!

Yashiro Kou, the student council president, and Tsukishima Kei, the middle blocker, were becoming suspicious to everyone on the volleyball team. At first, they thought it was nothing.

The violet-haired man, on the other hand, brought the blond every day, hinting that something else was going on.

So they're going to spy on the two today. Yes, that is their plan.

In the student council room, where he typically stayed to complete his papers and such, Kou sensed someone was watching him. "Kou-chan, are you all right?" Rui asked and watched Kou shuddered out of nowhere.

Nero adjusts his glasses and closes his black journal with his hand, "Is there something wrong, Yashiro-senpai?" As the two gazed at him with concern, poor Kou looked up from his paper and looked at them. "I...I felt someone was watching me." He murmured.

"If you like, senpai, I can call my father's police forces," the Blackett said, pulling out his phone, causing the violet-haired man to sweat, while the secretary simply concurred with a loud "yes" and a nod.

"N-nero-kun, I don't think that's a good idea..."

Meanwhile, in Tsukishima's situation, it happened to him as well. He's slightly creeped out and realizes right away that it's the volleyball team. He'd just witnessed a low-quality, and arguably the worst, way of spying.

Hinata, who was hiding behind the pole, and Tsukishima stood there, looking at the evident of Hinata's frame behind the pole. Then there's Kageyama, who is a complete disaster. The setter ducked in the hopes that Tsukishima wouldn't spot him.

A total dumbass.

The volleyball practice was over and the third year gentleman would pick him up as usual. He cast a glance at the others, who began to whistle and turn away to do something.

If they're gonna just spy him, please do it good.

"Kei?" Kou asked, peering through the gym door. Kou smiled at Tsukishima who took his stuff and dragged the violet-haired boy along with him. Tsukishima noticed Kou's gloomy expression when they left the Karasuno grounds.

"What's the wrong, squirt?" he asked as Kou looked to his left and right before returning his focus to him. "I felt like I was being watched, and I hadn't even finished the paperwork," Kou replies, his face grim.

"Me too..." mumbled Tsukishima as Kou yawned and leaned against him. "You look tired, shorty," Tsukishima added as Kou nodded and closed his eyes briefly.

In the distance, the entire volleyball team was looking at them. "Is that actually saltyshima?" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled, perplexed, while the rest of the group shushed them.