PTX TAG!

Rachel's A/N
So I decided to do a PTX tag, and start it on Wattpad. If you wrote a PTX themed story, feel free to do a PTX tag. Those are my 10+ people.
---------------------------------------------
1. I got into PTX when Daft Punk came out. I was curious, so I watched it, and fell in love. I watched all the other videos, and began learning to sing all the parts (big music nerd). Although I can't beatbox to save my life, I could step in for all of the Pentatonix singing members if necessary.
2. I initially watched all three seasons of the Sing Off, but I forgot who they were. Then, Daft Punk happened, and I've been a Pentaholic ever since.
3. This is a dead ringer Scott. I'm basically in love with him. When I like a guy, I compare him to Scott. They don't last. I know it's weird and creepy, but it's the truth. If I couldn't have Scott though, I would go for Avi.
4. My favorite album. That's a hard one. I love a lot of their songs, but it's a tie between Vol. 2 and Vol. 3. I love a lot of the originals on 3, but I have a special place in my heart for Daft Punk. I listen to it on repeat when I want to feel nostalgic. My favorite Christmas album is PTXmas. 'Go Tell It On the Mountain' is my favorite track on that album. Or 'This Christmas'.
5. On Vol. 2 it would be Love Again or (you guessed it) Daft Punk. Those both helped me out of a really hard time in my life. In Vol. 3, it would be 'La La Latch' or 'See Through'. I remember when 'La La Latch' came out. I fangirled so had.
6. 1. I have never had a boyfriend. I want one, but ya know.
2. I play the trumpet in my school band. I'm a soprano, and take private voice lessons. Music is the majority of my life.
3. My best friend's boyfriend was my arch nemesis in kindergarten, and is now like a brother to me. His twin on the other hand, is quite the opposite.
7. Bed-Scott. He has those rock hard abs.
Wed-Kevin. He is sweet and kind and we would have super cute kids. Just gonna put that out there.
Dead-Jeremy. KAVI FOR LYFE

So, I just leg you take a journey into my brain. I'm mildly annoyed by a lot of things, but Pentatonix and food are not on those lists. I couldn't kill any of the band members. I love them too much. Is it weird that I fantasize about meeting them?

About Rachel B.-
I come from a sleepy little town in the middle of the 'Breadbasket of the USA'. I used to have severe body issue problems, and even contemplated stopping eating to not get 'fat', but now I love myself. I'm gregarious (I didn't say that about myself, others have told me) blonde haired blue/green eyed, and I hate math with a passion. I love books, and I also love Pentatonix. My entire family on my father's side is obsessed with Downton Abbey, and I'm guilty too. I have never had a boyfriend, and I love you all for reading my story!
~Rachel 👻