Mud Stories and Monster Dates

Wilbur had stayed and comforted you for a short while until he had to leave, saying he had to stream on the SMP. You promised you would watch, and you shared another nice hug before he left.

You told Olivia about quitting your job. She said she would quit too, and that you'd find another job together.

You and Olivia watched Wilbur's stream together. He was playing as Ghostbur on the SMP, chatting with some of the other SMP characters. You hadn't grasped the full story and significance behind any of the characters or what was talked about, but you liked the way Wilbur acted. You also recognized Tommy's voice and Minecraft character.

It really was amazing how the little boy you taught not to throw rocks at people grew up to be so successful. A lot of time had past since the days of babysitting Tommy, but nothing much has changed. He was still just as chaotic as you remembered. And a child.

The next day, you got a text.

Wilby ❤️

hey y/n! how are you?

It was very nice of Wilbur to check up on you after the rough day you had yesterday. He really was thoughtful.

You

i'm ok. i liked your stream last night!

Wilby ❤️

thanks! i like playing ghostbur. he's a fun character to work with

You

you looked like you had fun! i liked the echo-y voice changer too!

Wilby ❤️

hehe, it's fun to use

anyways, i wanted to ask you something

You

sure! what is it?

Wilby ❤️

i'm doing a jackbox stream tonight with some other streamers, and we need an extra person. i was wondering if you'd like to join us?

Wow. Being on stream with Wilbur? You were honestly really excited, and honored. And a bit nervous. You agreed to it before you could talk yourself out of it.

You

sure! sounds fun

Wilby ❤️

great! i'll send you the discord invite

You did a quick little happy dance in your room. You were very excited. You immediately told Olivia, who was also very excited, and asked if she could watch from behind you. You agreed, as long as she stayed quiet, since you wouldn't have a camera on.

Now this was going to be fun.

--time skip to when the stream starts bc im lazy--

You hovered your mouse over the join button of the vc. You could see Wilbur and Tommy's profile pictures already in there, plus a few other people you couldn't recognize right away. You took a deep breath, and joined the vc.

"--and that's why I hate you, Wilbur Scoot" you heard a young voice say in a mocking tone. Tommy. You'd recognize his voice anywhere. The rest of the vc stopped talking when they heard the joining sound effect you must've triggered.

Wilbur broke the ice first, "Y/n! Hi! I'm glad you could make it. Everyone, this is Y/n." You could tell Wilbur sounded a bit proud.

"Hi everyone!" you were able to squeak out, trying to keep your voice from cracking.