Street lights~ Part 2

Start from the beginning

"But your job is to make the way -for- the ace, right? To like create an opportunity for him to spike n' stuff right?"

Hinata nodded a bit confused as to why I was explaining his position.

"So if ya think about it, you're actually just as critical as the ace is to the team."

"I mean... Yeah I guess."

"Plus, you're definitely gonna be the ace one day Hinata, dream big." I smirked, "as big as a short kid can dream." I snickered and Hinata deadpanned.

"Ah yes, short people jokes. Love 'em." He responded.

I noticed the teacher walking into the room so I turned back in my chair to face the board, mentally preparing myself to sit down for what would feel like forever of just boring class shit.

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Class is finally out, I stretched back into my seat feeling a bit wobbly.

Are my legs

Going to give out this early,

again?

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

"You finished your food even faster than you did yesterday Hinata! You've made me proud" I said sarcastically.

"Why thank you my liege." He bowed returning my same sarcastic energy.

"I mean, I know why you wanna be the ace, to be like the tiny giant, but is there any other reason that I just don't know about?"

"Because spikers are suuuuper cool! I jump up and they hit the ball like WHAM!!! And it hits the floor like BOOM!"

I should've expected that one, but I just smiled at how dorky Hinata was being (if being a volleyball nerd counts as dorky).

"Oh, wait frick it's Kageyama." I looked to the side seeing Kageyama in my peripherals and pushed Hinata forward, "Race ya there!" But instead of chasing after him, I walked with Kageyama.

"So, wanna help me out yet Kageyama?" I wasn't sure how I could convince him to throw me a bone yet, but I was sure I'd get there."Day two of askin'."

"Is there going to be a third?" He sighed as I nodded.

"Fuck yeah there will." I can tell how annoyed he is with me, he's not even trying to hide it.

"And you promise to stop constantly nagging me if I just help ya' get with Hinata?" He raised an eyebrow as I smirked.

"Yes." He placed a hand on his forehead shaking his head, clearly not liking what he's about to say.

"Fine."

"AWWW YOU DO CARE~~" I swooned elbowing his arm.

"Calm down Jesus." He rolled his eyes disappointed.

" Kageyama admit it now you're in love with me." I said sarcastically.

"Never, how could I love someone like you."

"Ouch stabbed right through the heart, I might just cry about- that." Someone like me..? My smirk briefly faded before I forced it back.

"Kageyama, here's the plan you just gotta tell Hinata about how great I am when I'm not there alright? Toss in a good word every now and then until I think of something better."