5- the gap

With the physical examination concluded, M/n saw it in his interest to compliment the other contenders.

He did move, however, in a way that avoided Inasa. He didn't mean to alienate the tall, energetic boy, he would just rather get on with his day without burst eardrums.

"You were really cool out there," M/n smiled breathlessly as a tall girl with a high ponytail gulped in air after her trial, "Bakugou M/n," he went to outstretch his hand, only to retract it and keep it politely by his side.

"Yaoyarozo Momo," (that's a mouthful) she offered a smile while resting her hands on her knees. She straightened up to properly greet this kind opponent.

To say she was taken aback and shown heaven would be an understatement.

He was unbelievably handsome, his small smile hitched on one side made her heart flutter. Ash blond hair styled in a shaggy undercut and cherry-red eyes. He must be the only one to look like that!

The poor girl could've fainted. "Lov-lovely to make your acquaintance, Bakugou," a small blush painted her cheeks as she bashfully cast her eyes to the floor.

"Likewise," the tall male chuckled, "I'll catch you later Yaoyarozo, good luck in the interview!" He went to follow Todoroki into the waiting room.

"Li-likewise, Bakugou." She tilted her head with a closed eyed smile. She really hoped someone with such a kind presence as him would be in her class. And she would hate to miss out on those arms- respectfully.

くコ:彡

Placing 3rd meant the older Bakugou would go after Todoroki.

Inasa was currently being interviewed, so M/n and Shoto were sat patiently in the waiting room. Inasa's booming laugh shook the walls, making M/n lift his head with a smile.

Shoto had tried to sit by himself, away from hot-hands, yet the blond puppy had followed and plopped himself down in the seat beside him.

The bi-haired male rolled his eyes as he heard Bakugous' seventh heavy sigh, tossing away a boring magazine. Swinging his legs, M/n got up to inspect the water tank.

He flicked it and giggled at the rising bubbles and the gurgling sound they made. M/n then pushed the lever that released water and flooded the carpet. Tee-heeing at his mischief he continued pushing the lever, letting out spurts of water.

As he pressed it once again, last time he promised, the shooting water was frozen on sight. With widened eyes, M/n shyly faced a fuming Shoto who had his finger flicked out to stop the child messing around.

"Hee hee, sorry," M/n shuffled back to his seat and picked up another fashion magazine with Best Jeanist on the cover. Glancing over, M/n smiled at the stoic boy and nudged him. "You excited?"

Hesitating, Shoto had to make sure it was him being spoken to. It could be that plant by the water tank. Oh no, it was him, he feared social interaction. "Excited for joining Yuei, I mean. With how you strategised out there they'd be stupid to drop you, I'm Bakugou M/n by the way, our quirks are kinda polar opposites which I find funny-"

"You talk alot, Bakugou M/n." Todoroki huffed and rested his chin on his palm.

"Yeah-heh, I know. I normally ramble when I'm nervous, or hit my brother, but he's not here, I won't hit you though Todo-"

"Ah, it seems it's my time to be interviewed," Shoto suddenly stood up as Inasa wordlessly exited the room. It seems there was already bad blood between those two.

"Oh, alright man, good luck." M/n grinned as he smacked Shoto's ass with the rolled up magazine.

Startled while grasping the doorknob, Todoroki stiffly nodded and went inside, "Thanks." He said, looking forward.