I looked over at Mikasa and smiled at her a bit. She blushed a bit and then turned her head back in the direction of Eren and Jean who were still arguing.

"Eren! Mikasa! You guys walk so fast!" A blonde boy with glasses came into the room, panting. He dropped on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"And that's Armin Arlert... Smart, nerdy, a bit of a loner, but Eren and Mikasa are his bestfr- Hey! Where are you going?!"

I made my way to Armin and picked up the books that he dropped. "Do you need water? You look like you're about to pass out." I briefly chuckled and started taking out some water that I had in my bag.

Armin lifted his head and met eyes with mine. He had blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair, glasses, a cute button nose... Overall a cute baby face.

"Oh, thank you! Sorry for causing you some trouble, I was just trying to keep up with my friends!" Armin explained, taking the books away from me and fixing his glasses.

"It's fine, next time just take your time walking here, okay?" I smiled at him and he blushed a bit. I helped him stand up and he made his way over to Eren, Mikasa, and Jean.

"Armin?! You're in this class too?!" Jean exclaimed. "Of course he's in this class! Mikasa made sure that Armin was in at least 2 of our classes!" Eren countered, swinging his arm over Armin.

"Um, excuse me is this class 139?" A short blonde-haired girl asked, peering her head through the door.

"HISTORIAAA!" 2 different voices called out. The girl fell onto the ground after a boy and a girl accidentally bumped into her.

"Look what you did! You hurt her!" The girl stood up, wiping the dust off of her pants. "You hurt her! You were the one running to her!" The blonde hair guy stood up and puffed out his chest.

The 2 of them kept on arguing and then a tall blacked hair guy walked in and helped the short girl up. Another blonde-haired girl walked in and disregarded anything that was happening. All she did was sit down and watch.

"The short one is Historia Reiss, the tall one is Bertolt Hoover, the girl who's arguing with the guy is Ymir, the guy with his chest puffed out is Reiner Braun, and the girl who walked in minding her own business is Annie Leonheart... Oh and that's Marco Bott." Connie explained to me who everyone was and the last person who was Marco just walked into the room.

"Jean! You're in this class too?" Marco called out, making his way over to Jean. Jean crossed his arms and sat down in his seat. "Of course I am! Now sit down next to me."

Marco put his stuff next to Jean and started talking to him. Jean acted like he didn't care, but he was listening.

"Oh shit. The only seat left is the one right there, you're diagonal from me though!" Connie pointed to the seat next to Armin.

I smiled at him and made my way over, setting down my stuff. Armin was to the left of me and in front of him was Eren, Mikasa was in front of me.

"Oh, hey! Sorry, I didn't get your name earlier, but thank you for helping me up!" Armin exclaimed, sending a smile my way.

"It's L/N. Y/N L/N. You're Armin Arlert, right? Connie told me everyone's name, I'm guessing you guys all went to the same middle school." I faced my body towards Armin and he nodded.

Eren turned around and started smirking. "Ooh, Armin don't start blushing now!" He teased the blonde-haired boy. Armin blushed a bit due to the teasing and just started laughing it off.

"Pay attention. Class is about to start." Mikasa took Eren's ear and pulled it. He tugged his body back and started rubbing on his ear. "Ow, Mikasa!... Anyways, I'll talk to you later, Armin. You too, Y/N."

As everyone sat down in their seat, the teacher finally came into the class, right when the bell rang...

"Good morning class. I'm your first-period teacher. My name is Levi Ackerman, but it's Mr Ackerman to you guys." A fairly short guy walked into the class and started writing his name on the board.

"I'm supposed to teach you guys physical education and stuff like that, but instead I'll be doing my own thing. We'll be learning how to clean and cook. If you don't like it then leave and I'll just fail you." He explained, with a straight face.

"Okay then... Let's get started. Everyone pair up with the person next to you, because we'll be learning how to cook and then how to properly clean the dishes." Levi explained, pulling a cart filled with pots, pans, and other stuff.

I looked over at Armin and gently tapped his shoulder, which slightly startled him. "Ah! Oh, H-Hey Y/N! What's wrong?"

"Sorry... But, let's team up! I would rather team up with you than the guy next to me..." I turned to the side and saw a guy with a reddish haired, combed into a Justin Bieber look.

"Oh yeah... That's Floch, don't team up with him, he does a thing where he likes to slap women's asses..."

I turned back to Armin and laughed a bit. "Thanks, I'll remember that for the future. Anyways, start moving the desks together, I'll go get the stuff we need, okay?"

hey guys, i hope you guys liked the first chapter! sorry that it didn't have much armin in it, but i wanted to introduce everyone that was in the class!