Chapter 1

A few Years Later

Lil Nas X is in the living room with his pesky step sisters once again. They're nagging him to do all sorts of tasks for them. When will this end He thinks to himself.

" Little Nay, set up the vlog camera hurry up!" The younger of the step siblings, Addison, says to him. Lil Nas X is used to them saying his name wrong now and set up the nice new expensive blog camera for her.

"Little Nay, tweet out my new bathing suit pic!" The older step sibling, Kim, says. Lil Nas X swears Kim is older than Oli London but he chooses not to say anything and grabs the extra phone.

As Lil Nas X is doing his daily chores he hears Oli London (he dares not to call this man his step Father) come out from the hallway, holding a poster. Lil Nas X takes one look at that poster and IMMEDIATELY recognizes it to be his secret BTS poster that he stole from 5 below one day on his daily run. How did he find that i swear i hid it. 

Oli London and Lil Nas X make eye contact.

"Where did you get this?" He asks, holding up the poster. Lil Nas X just stares at the poster, a silence falling over the room as the step sisters watch the scene in front of them. "I thought i taught you a lesson about having your own belongings in my house after the last poster!!" 

The last poster.. His Hastune Miku poster that he bought with his own money. Oli London tore it into pieces and fed it to him for dinner, with a side of popeyes biscuits with no water. OH the ToRture! He tears up just thinking about it. That is until he notices that the bottom right corner of the BTS poster is missing. The spot where Jimin was... interesting.

"I guess i have to hurt you worse huh!" Oil London says as he runs to the fire place. He throws in the poster and forces Lil Nas X to watch as each member catches ablaze and fades away.

First Jin, then Taehyung, then Hobi, then Jungkook, then Yoongi, and lastly, which hurts Lil Nas X the most, the member in which he customized hearts around and dreamed of every night, Kim Namjoon.

All Lil Nas X sees is red. He can't think straight (not that he ever could anyway). Oli London grabs him and throws him in his dark room with no windows and locked him away. "Pull a stunt like that again and you'll end up like Prince Philip. you BAKA" and with that, Oli London walks away, leaving Lil Nas X to think about what he's done. 

But Lil Nas X doesn't think about what he's done, oh no. He thinks of how he can get revenge. He laughs in evil and goes to sleep.