Your Pathetic ( A Kelly Kelly and Randy Orton Short Love Story )

( In this story Kelly falls in love with Randy, then you know stuff. and John Cena is her brother. K. ) 

         My adrenline was pumping and i was ready to fight with my opponent Maryse, we are bestfriends, so we shook hands and went at it when the bell rang. After about ten minutes i locked her in a sharp shooter and she tapped out. I went back stage where i met Maryse and she motioned me towards Randy before she wlaked away. "Hey Randy!" I said perked up and he looked at me raising his eyebrows,"Hey Kelly, uhm, i really like you and all, but i have a match coming up. So if you'll excuse me," I nodded and waved him bye, before i set off to my room.

      I watched his match with Kane before I ran out the door and down the ramp grabbing Kane's foot when the ref wasn't looking causing Randy to win. I jumped over the barriers and ran before the ref could see i had been out there. I went backstage taking the long way before i was pulled into a closet and put into a chair. "Well hello Kelly," A dark creepy voice said and i turned and seen none other then the big red monster himself." Uh.. Hi.. Kane." I said and he laughed and looked me in the eye," You think you could get away with that? Kelly, i seen the look on your face when you mentioned that love was a great thing while presenting slammy's with me. I looked at him confused,"Wh-" He started yelling and tears were pouring now," DO NOT TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FEEL THAT BIT OF CONNECTION WHEN YOU LOOKED ME IN MY EYES AND SAID THAT!" I was crying and i didn't want to say anything," Just get out. Now." He said kind of quietly and i got up and left back to my room. Whipping the tears away. 

     A knock on my door came, i almost didn't want to answer it when Maryse walked in. " Hey Maryse." I said not crying anymore but watching tv and forgetting the whole thing ever happened. "Hey Kelly, i have a question." I laughed," You just asked me it, but okay shoot for it?" SHe smiled with me and sat on the cough," So i like this guy..." I spit out the water i was drinking and then looked at it, we both started laughing and as i was cleaning up i asked her," So who is it Maryse?" She smiled all goofy like and i stopped cleaning," NO WAY! MIZ?! REALLY!!! OH MY GOSH ASK HIM OUT!!!" She laughed and nodded and then looked at me," Thanks for the advice thats exactly what i need to know, so i'll text you the details?" I nodded and she got up and left. A few minutes later my phone buzzed:

Maryse: He said...YES!!! OMG IM FREAKING OUT!!!

Me: Haha! Great Maryse! But calm down lol, is he going to take you to the masquerade ball next week?

Maryse: Uhm, i don't know. He asked me for dinner tonight though, so i'll maybe talk to him then? But for now, go try and catch Randy. If you want.

Me: Thanks Maryse, i guess i can try. And good you should. I'm going to go bye <3

Maryse: Bye hun <3

      I set my phone down and went to go find Randy, turning the corner i seen him at the end of the hall pacing back and forth. " Randy, why have you been avoiding me lately...? I helped you win your match againest Kane and got sabotaged by him, and i thought you liked me..? Because i really liked you." He looked at me and then laughed," Oh Kelly, no. I don't like you, i USED you Kelly. Your nothing but a distraction and i don't need you in my way. Your pathetic." With that he walked away and i broke into tears. I went back to my room and found Maryse on my couch. She quickly jumped up and texted someone before dropping her phone and running to me," What happened babygirl? It's all my fault, i told you to go after Randy." I shook my head," It's not your fault Maryse, i'm the one who went... and he used me... he called me pathetic and a distraction..." I said those just as John Cena and The Miz came bursting through the door.

    I told them the sotry of what happened and John hugged me. He was my bestfriend, also my brother. Mike (Miz) then came over and also hugged me, giving sad eyes to Maryse, showing her he felt bad. "Don't worry Kells, we are all here for you." Maryse said, and i smiled at that. I kissed each of there cheeks, knowing Maryse wouldn't get mad because she knows i'm doing it to be nice and i like Randy and not Mike. "Thanks guys." I smiled and Maryse looked at the boys," Mike, go find your outfit for the Masquerade ball and John, go talk to Maria about it. Mike, also remember blood red." Mike nodded and so did John before the guys left and i looked at Maryse," I take it you guys talked about it before dinner?'' Sh nodded and gave me her sad eyes. " I'm sorry Kelly, i'm sure you'll find someone. He could show up at your door any minute." Just then the doorbell rang and Maryse shot up suprised answering the door. But instead of someone being there, something was there. Maryse brought the black box over and handed it to me, it had a note stuck on top in a beautiful white and black envelope. "Well read the note aloud!" Maryse said all excited like, i laughed and read the note,"