Prologue

My species, humans, also known as homo sapiens to some have been around for millions of years. We've lived alongside other species of animals, we've practically evolved with them. But now us and other animals can barely say that they get along now, only some species of animals get along with us while others don't think to consider our existence.  Some animals thought we were hairless chimps considering our hair on the rest of our body except our head was thin. Surprisingly, new studies show that we're part of a group of mammals called primates consisting of other apes like us.

My name is Y/n, and I wasn't raised my species, instead I was raised by Bill's parents which were tigers, a cat species that are part of a group of cats called big cats. I never really knew my mom that well considering that she died when I was around the age of 2 years old. My dad was a cross breed animal, part lion and human who was the boss of a gang. The tigers were friends with my parents. And since Bill's mom couldn't have any more kids, they decided to take me in. Considering that I was just 12 years old when they took me in. 

My brother, Bill, who's also a tiger, goes to Cherryton Academy, a boarding school. I went to a private school for humans because they didn't know Bill's school accepted humans. But I decided to ask them if I could go to Cherryton Academy instead. And when they called the school, apparently the last time humans went to Cherryton Academy was 34 years ago, and that there are some human students at the school learning there. 

But what I didn't know was what I was in for at Cherryton Academy...