I will be happy, I promise you

Start from the beginning

When he finished his sentence, I felt something twist in my stomach. I felt kind of hopeful?

Mark: หูของคุณเริ่มแดง ~ คุณชอบเธอไม่ใช่เหรอ? ฉันจะบอกแม่ว่านายน้อยของเธอกำลังแอบชอบ ~ (Your ears are getting red~ Oh you like her don't you? I'm going to tell mom that her little master is having a crush~)

Jahoon: หุบปากไม่มีทางที่เธอจะมองฉันแบบนั้น เธอคิดว่าฉันเป็นหนึ่งในสมาชิกของเธอเท่านั้นไม่มีอะไรมาก (Shut up, there is no way she would look at me like that. She only thinks of me as one of her members, nothing more.)

Mark: คุณแน่ใจ? ทำไมคุณไม่ลองถามเธอดูล่ะ? ไม่เจ็บที่จะถาม (You sure? Why don't you try and ask her out? It can not hurt to ask.)

I looked at him skeptically, not trusting his voice a bit. In the end, I agreed to ask her out since he wouldn't stop pestering me. I looked back at Mina's grave.

Jahoon: ถ้าสิ่งที่มาร์คพูดเป็นความจริงฉันสัญญากับคุณว่าน้องสาวที่มีค่าของฉันว่าฉันจะใช้ชีวิตอย่างเต็มที่ในทุกช่วงเวลา ฉันจะมีความสุขสำหรับคุณน้องสาวของฉัน ฉันจะมีความสุขฉันสัญญา (If what Mark is saying is true, then I promise you my precious little sis that I will continue to live my life to the fullest in every moment. I will be happy for you, my little sis. I will be happy, I promise.)

I hugged her gravestone before walking to the car with Mark following behind. I took out my phone from the pocket, seeing the clock was still early.

Jahoon: ให้เราแวะห้างก่อนกลับบ้าน ฉันยังไม่อยากกลับบ้านแถมยังขอซื้อของก่อนด้วย (Let us visit the mall first before going home. I don't want to go home yet plus I also want to buy some stuff first.)

Mark: ชัวร์! ฉันจะบอกคนขับให้ขับรถไปที่ห้างสรรพสินค้าที่ใกล้ที่สุด (Sure! I will tell the driver to drive to the nearest mall.)

We sat in the car and drove away from the cemetery.

Jahoon: โอเค...ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะซื้อมากขนาดนี้...ฉันแค่อยากซื้อเครื่องดื่มและของว่างสักสองสามอย่างสำหรับมินิบาร์ในห้องของฉันและบางส่วนสำหรับปาร์ตี้กับสาว ๆ ...เกาฉันหมายถึงขนมและเครื่องดื่มมากมายสำหรับ งานปาร์ตี้ แต่ไม่ใช่กระเป๋าเสื้อผ้า (Okay... I didn't intend to buy this much... I only wanted to buy a few drinks and snacks for my mini-bar in my room and some for the party with the girls... scratch that I mean A LOT of snacks and drinks for the party but not these bags of clothes.)