I will be happy, I promise you

Start from the beginning

Jahoon: Now now, too much emotion in the air for my taste hehehe. Let's instead catch some more sleep. It's still early in the morning. Let's get some more sleep~

I hugged Minju again, making her snuggle closer to me. I could feel her smile against my chest. After a while, I could hear her soft snore. When I was 100% sure that she was asleep, I got out of her grip and did my daily face routine, and changed my clothes before walking downstairs, to be met with Mark waiting for me.

Mark: แจฮุนพร้อมหรือยัง? (Are you ready Jahoon?)

Jahoon: พร้อมที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ ... (As ready as one can be...)

I let out a small sigh, that didn't go unnoticed by Mark. He rubbed my back and smiled slightly.

Mark: เราไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงอดีตได้ แต่เราสามารถเรียนรู้ที่จะอยู่กับมันและใช้ชีวิตให้เต็มที่เพื่อตัวเองและคนอื่น ๆ ที่ยังอยู่กับคุณ (We can't change the past but we can learn to live with it and live our lives to the fullest for yourself and other people who are still with you.)

Jahoon: เมื่อไหร่ที่คุณฉลาด? (When did you become so wise?)

Mark: คุณ ... ฉันฉลาดมาตลอดเพียงแค่คุณฉลาดกว่าฉันที่สังเกตเห็น ... (You... I have always been wise, just that you were smarter than me to notice it...)

Mark pouted while looking at me with puppy eyes. I fake gagged before walking outside to the car, which was parked right in front of the entrance.

Mark: เฮ้! รอฉันด้วย! (Hey! Wait for me!)

Mark entered the car and sat at the shotgun seat before we drove off to the cemetery.

Jahoon: น้องสาวตัวน้อยเป็นยังไงบ้าง? (How are you doing little sis?)

I kneeled and placed the bouquet in front of her gravestone with a sigh. I caressed her stone and wiped some dirt off. I looked at her name and caressed each letter of her name softly. Mark, who was still standing, placed a hand on my shoulder. We were in that position for a while, as I tried to talk with her, of course with no answer. Then I remembered.

Jahoon: คุณหมายถึงอะไรในความฝันของฉัน? อยากให้พี่มีความสุขกับใคร (What did you mean in my dream? You want unnie to be happy with who?)

Mark: คุณกำลังพูดถึงอะไรในโลกนี้? (What in the world are you talking about?)

I looked up slightly at him before looking back at the gravestone, telling him my dream from last night.

Mark: ฉันคิดว่าฉันรู้ว่าเธอหมายถึงใคร (I think I know who she meant.)

I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow and motioned for him to continue.

Mark: ฉันสังเกตว่ามินจูดูเป็นคนขี้อายและเป็นห่วงคุณมากกว่าเมื่อเทียบกับสมาชิกคนอื่น ๆ ของคุณ ไม่ใช่ว่าพวกเขาดูเหมือนจะไม่สนใจคุณ แต่เมื่อพูดถึงมินจูมันให้ความรู้สึกในอีกระดับนะรู้ไหม? (I have noticed Minju being a bit more clingy and worried about you compared to your other members. Not that they don't seem to care about you but when it comes to Minju, it kind of feels on another level, you know?)