"He's hosted every gathering for the Autobots," (Y/D) rolled her ruby-red optics, "He'll be considered an ancient before they decide to ask someone else to host for them."

         "Never as ancient as Primus, of course." A new Predacon joined their party of three, and the duo looked to see Skylynx walking with his beloved Greenlight, accompanied by a couple Minicons (Predaking thought they looked like a human family with younglings, though one could fly and the other two were ground vehicles).

         "Never," (Y/D) agreed with a chuckle, "I see you've reeled in another Minicon to join your arsenal."

     Said new being flew up and landed in Greenlight's arms, leaning against her chassis with it's pedes swinging ahead. The other two transformed as well, these being Stripmine (who transformed into a form of blaster on treads) and Leader-1 (a buggy with dual blasters).

         "This is Safeguard," Greenlight smiled, "He's not staying with us for long, only until Vector Prime is finished with his meeting with the other Autobots. Being one of the first Thirteen I'd imagine that will take awhile."

         "Yes, he has missed many a millennia in his multi-verse travels." (Y/D) sighed. "It is a shame he comes bearing ill news, but at least our peace will be continued with his help. However I was not aware there was a meeting with him today. I will have to ask Ratchet if his creation day celebration has been postponed."

     Safeguard shook his helm, a flurry of beeps informing the others that Vector Prime did not intend to keep the Autobots long, only enough to determine when they were coming back from the celebration. The Minicon also voiced his concern of being merry when doom was looming over them like a low cloud. 

         "Ratchet needs it," Predaking informed, "He is not always the brightest of mechs, but everyone does their best to make him smile. He is still quite... bent out of shape after Earth's rebellion against us. He is only fortunate Bumblebee received his message before the human scum took him apart."

         "Now, Predaking," (Y/D) took the youngling from his arms before the mech could speak further, "In time, the humans will purge themselves of this disease called power. Without our help, they will fall victim to other beings out there in the universe. We are only fortunate to have found some allies who now live among us, safe and sound."

         "Until then, Ultra Magnus still receives threats," Skylynx growled, "The humans have never been able to overpower us, but they are resilient, and troublesome. The only ten or so on Cybertron are barely tolerable. And what if they start to reproduce?"

     Most everyone shivered, but (Y/D) laughed.

         "My dear brother, you know little of our guests. Even Darksteel understands them better than you. These ten are family members, and only one brought his mate." She readjusted the youngling in her hold before her unblinking optics dimmed, and she smiled softly. "Ratchet says the gathering is postponed, but he would like to see the youngling. Predaking, if you're willing, I would like to let him name her. It was going to be my gift to him. If you are opposed-"

         "He deserves as much," the mech smiled in return, looking up when a Predacon hollered from above. Predaking smiled widely. Sparks were coming.

     The mech bowed to his queen before transforming and taking flight, screeching at his friend in invitation to follow, but Skylynx shook his helm, remaining by Greenlight as she waved. (Y/D) bid her farewell to the two as well, setting her course for Ratchet's dwelling, which was near the Klinical Offices. She transformed and held the youngling in her dislocated jaw to better hold her. The femme's stubby but sturdy pedes were not meant for carrying more than balance on the ground. Her precious cargo stirred in her light recharge but did not wake until her guardian touched down.