FNF Bonus mass week -Zavolistic-

Keith, Girlfriend, Whitty and I were having a picnic in the park. We were staying on a grassy area near a tree for shade. 

We were finishing up our lunch together. "Hmm.. I need to go." Girlfriend said. I raised a brow. "Comfort room?" I asked Girlfriend nodded.

The boys looked at each other. "Me too." Keith said. I raised a brow and looked at Whitty. Whitty tilted his head. "I don't need." Whitty said. I smiled.

"Let's fix out things." I said and we finished our lunch. We fixed everything we brought with us and we started looking for the comfort room around the park.

There was a trail going to the forest. We followed that hoping we would find a portable bathroom or a store. 

We came to a stop. There was a gate leading to a church. "You think there's a bathroom here?" Keith asked. 

Whitty gently pushed the gate and it was opened. He looked at us. "Come on, let's see if there's a bathroom here." Whitty said. 

We nodded and we entered the church. It didn't look abandoned. It looked perfectly fine. Amazing... 

We entered the church and looked around for a door leading to another room. Then we heard a lady's voice. 

"I'll see you soon. I have some guests over."

We looked back and there was a nun. She placed down her phone and looked at us. She was holding a mic.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you interested in joining?" The nun asked. "We were just looking for the bathroom.." Girlfriend said. 

She pointed at the side. Girlfriend and Keith went to the comfort room. While they were gone, it became a little awkward. 

"How about you guys, any interest in joining us?" The nun asked. "Sorry, we just came with them." Whitty said.

It became silent. I was looking at the nun, who was checking her phone. 

"What's your name?" I asked. The nun looked at me and smiled. "Sarvente. What about yours?" Sarvente looked very happy. "Y/N." I said. 

The moment I said my name, Keith and Girlfriend came to us. "Oh, you're back! So will you join us?" Sarvente looked at them. 

"Sorry, we just needed the bathroom." Keith said. I saw Sarvente grip her mic. 

"You two seem really good for this place! I'm sure of it!"

Keith looked at Sarvente. "What's there to join an empty church?" Keith asked. 

"I'll show you why it's really good to join!" Sarvente said and we followed her to a near by speaker. Girlfriend sat on the speakers. 

I turned on the speakers and a music started playing. Sarvente has a nice voice. Maybe she's in the choir...? It sounded a little nice. 

But it wasn't too long the song. When Keith won, Sarvente became a little annoyed. 

"I see how it is... It's always kids like you who assume you can enter this sacred place freely. Just to make fun of it. This time, I'll give you another chance to take my offer. I really love ALL OF YOU to join us." 

I looked over at Whitty and he looked at me. "We're not kids!" Keith said. 

I started up and started the music. Sarvente started singing. The music was intense and fast. Keith had no problem at all. I liked the music. 

I clinged my arms to Whitty's. Whitty kept me close to this. Then, Whitty bent down to my ears. 

"Hopefully this is all over so we can go home..."

I giggled and agreed. 

"Sarvente's making a big deal out of this...

I whispered back. Whitty and I giggled and just watched the battle about to end. When the music ended with a deep voice, the door behind us opened. 

A Russian wearing an.. Ushanka? "Hmm?" He had a dark voice. "Ruv, here, now." Sarvente said and they entered a different room. 

The four of us looked at each other in confusion. We waited for a while in case they were coming back.

When it was dead silent in the church, we decided to leave. We were about to exit, when the Russian man came out.

"Hey."

We looked at him. "This isn't over yet. Come back." We came back to the same spot. 

"You've pushed quite a lot of buttons while I was away, huh? You should've just ran away or joined the church while you could. But you decided to pull a struggle. So here we are."

We all looked at each other. "We were about to leave..." I whispered. 

"Who are you?" Keith asked. 

"Name's Ruv by the ay. But that's the last name you'll probably be hearing after this. I'd be too tired to do these kind of stuff, but.. I have to do what I'm meant to do. I'd say break a leg but I might end up breaking yours literally and I'm going to make this as painful as possible for you.

oh, don't forget your friends too..." 

We started the music and Ruv started singing. The music was heavy. Girlfriend got a little scared every time Ruv sang. 

Keith started singing, but he was having a hard time. He was kinda messing up the notes. Not for long, Keith suddenly fell on his knees. "Keith!" Girlfriend and I ran up to him.

"Keith, what's wrong!" Girlfriend asked. Keith fell on the floor holding his... balls.

"Hmph.. seems like I'd be breaking your legs now." Ruv said and started walking, but Whitty stood up for us. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You think he came alone?" Whitty asked and brought out a mic. Ruv stayed quiet. 

"You want to pick up a fight?" Ruv asked. Whitty grew angrier. "I'm doing this for a friend." 

Whitty's fuse lit up and he changed his appearance to his ballistic self.

"Fine. We're doing the same song still." Whitty nodded. We started the music and Ruv started singing again, but when it was Whitty's part, it was his own song, Ballistic.

It sounded amazing. Whitty was winning over Ruv. I smiled. He's so amazing... It was just a few minutes, but Whitty won over Ruv. I cheered for Whitty. 

"We won, now we WILL leave." Whitty said and carried Keith and we immediately got out of the church. We went back to the building. 

Whitty placed Keith on the couch. "Are you okay, Keith?" I asked. Keith nodded. "I'm okay now. Thanks Whitty for taking my place to get out of here." Keith said. 

"No need to thank me. I only wanted to do this for a friend." Whitty said. He looked at me. I was smiling at him. He turned brightly red. It was warm. 

"You were amazing back there, Whitty! Your song matched with Ruv's song!" I said. Whitty smiled. 

"I' glad you liked it Y/N." Whitty said and pat my head. 

--A/N--

Remember, this is a bonus week. I only did this chapter for the video above. I'll make the next chapter with the real story soon. Hope u enjoyed this one~ bYE

-MegaYeet ╰(*°▽°*)╯