FNF week 6 -Hating Simulator-

It's almost new year. I wanted to celebrate with Whitty. I messaged him. 

"Hey, are you free tomorrow? We can discuss about plans for new year together." 

I faced palmed myself. I'm too excited. I just- want to spend time with him. He's special to me. 

Whitty as able to reply. 

"Yeah, sure. We can meet in the alleyway."

I smiled and placed my phone down. I sighed and just stared at my ceiling. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Someone messaged me. I thought it was Whitty, but it was Girlfriend. 

"Hey, wanna come by to my house and we could play video games there?"

I couldn't say no. I want to play with the two. 

"Sure."

Girlfriend immediately saw my reply. 

"Great! I'll lead you there! Meet me at the building!"

I sat up and just looked at my window. It was still slightly snowing. I got up and dressed myself. I got my things and head out to the building.

I was nearing the building when I saw Girlfriend and Keith. Keith saw me and waved at me. I smiled and ran towards them.

"Hey!" I said. "Ready to go?" I asked. I nodded and we started walking together. Girlfriend was leading the way, and boyfriend stayed beside me. That reminded me.

"Hey, are you gonna be alright? I don't think Girlfriend's dad is still not okay with you." I said. "Oh- don't worry about it. I don't care if he still hates my guts." I raised a brow.

"Confident, huh?" Keith nodded. "As long as I get to hang out with her, then that's alright with me." Keith said. I smiled. 

After a while, we arrived at Girlfriend's place. A normal house. We entered and we see Girlfriend's mom. 

"Girlfriend, you're home!" Her mom said. "Welcome, Keith! Oh, and aren't you Y/N? Girlfriend told me a lot about you! Come, sit and wait." 

Girlfriend's mom is surprisingly kind and not scary at all. We all sat down on the couch. Girlfriend was fixing up her game.

Then, Girlfriend's dad came up behind us. He was quite, but also unsettling. Keith and I froze and pretend that nothing intense is happening. 

"Alright, the game's set! What do you want to play?" Girlfriend said and sat down with us. Her dad came to the front. 

He gave me a CD. "Hating simulator?" I asked. "Yes. You can play this one. It's much different than any other CD games." The dad said. Girlfriend smiled. 

"Okay. That sounds kinda fun." Keith said and we were able to open the game. Suddenly, something pulled us. Keith, Girlfriend, and I were being sucked into the tv.

W-What is this?!?!

Everything turned black. "Keith?! Girlfriend?!" I shouted. "Y/N!" I heard Girlfriend's voice. 

It became brighter. I was pixelated. I lost Girlfriend  and Keith. I started calling out for the both of them.

I looked around the area and we were in a school. A teen comes up to us, followed by a bunch of girls. The teen looked at me.

"Uh..."

"Ah, a new fair maiden has come in search of true love!" I became confused. "Ha?"

The girls behind him screamed was the only girl who actually didn't care. Oh please, Whitty is even better than him. I thought for a moment and turned red.