FNF Whitty's week -His battle-

Ever since New year, Whitty and I started hanging out together even closer. I was with Whitty in the alleyway talking about nonsense. 

I suddenly got a text from Girlfriend. "Who's that?" Whitty asked. "Oh- it's girlfriend. I promised her that I'd hangout with her today!" I said. 

Whitty tilted his head. "Yeah sure. Go have fun. I have plans later so, we can't hangout later. I'll see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your place, sounds good?" I smiled and nodded.

Whitty and I got out of the alleyway. "Alright then, See you tomorrow." I said and waved. Whitty nodded and we parted ways. 

I hurried to the mall where I could meet Girlfriend. I saw her standing near a window. I ran up to her. "Girlfriend!" I called out. 

Girlfriend looked at me and smiled. "Y/N!" I panted. "Did you wait long?" I asked. Girlfriend shook her head. "I just got here. Come on! Let's go shopping!" Girlfriend said. 

We took off going to the second story. We were window shopping at clothes, bags, and other stuff. What seemed like hours, we went to go eat lunch.

We ordered our food and ate outside the restaurant. Girlfriend looked at me. "I'm curious. What's your friend's name?" Girlfriend asked. 

"Ha?" I looked at her, swallowing my food. "The robot or the bomb man?" I asked. "The bomb man. He seems pretty close to you, don't you think?" Girlfriend asked. 

I turned lightly red. I giggled the though off. "Whitty's my close friend." Girlfriend took a bite of her food. 

"He's kinda scary. You're not afraid of him?" Girlfriend asked. I smiled. "Don't worry about it. He's not scary at all." Girlfriend giggled. "Okay then! Any friend of Y/N's is a friend of mine!" She said. 

After eating out lunch, we decided to call it a day. "Thank you Y/N for hanging out with me." I nodded. "It was no big deal." I said. We waved goodbye and I head back home. 

I went to lay down on my bed. I wish I could hang out with Whitty even if he's busy... I looked at his number on my phone, but I decided to not text him.

Either way, he said he's busy, he probably won't be able to see my texts...

I called it a day, even if it was just afternoon.

-NEXT DAY-

I woke up to my ringtone. I checked  who it was and it was Hex. I raised a brow and answered his call.

"Y/N!! Let's go hangout today!

"H-Hex? Is Whitty busy again today?"

"Erm... Didn't he message you?"

I went to check my messages and it was Whitty. He said he couldn't hang out since something's come up. Hmm..

"Yeah sure! Where do you wanna go?" 

"I was thinking we could go bowling. Sounds good?"

"Oh sure! I'll just get dressed then."

"Right! I'll meet you in the bowling alley. See ya soon!"

Hex ended the call. I went to get dressed and head out the house. I went straight to the only bowling alley in the mall.

When I arrived, I saw Hex bopping to the music playing. I ran up to him. "Hey!" I said. "Great! Let's go!" Hex said and we went inside.

We entered the bowling alley and we took one side of the bowling lane. We were bowling for a while now, and we just needed one more round to see who would win.

Hex took his turn, but missed his pins. I laughed. "I hope you miss this one!" Hex said. I got my bowling bowl and aligned it with the pin.

I was able to knock out the pins, so I won. "Good game, Y/N. We should do this next time with Whitty." Hex said. I nodded. "Agreed." I said. 

Hex and I said goodbye and I was about to leave the mall. I got a message from Whitty. 

"Are you done bowling with Hex? I'm free now. Wanna hang out?"

I smiled. My body was filled with excitement. I replied with a 'sure' and left the mall. Suddenly, something happened on my way. The road's been blocked due to car crash. 

I went to a different road that took longer to back to the alleyway. I checked my messages and Whitty hasn't replied to me yet.

That's weird, he would've replied back to me... Did something happen? 

I quickly picked up my pace. I got a bit worried. After a long time, I arrived at the alleyway, but in a distance, I saw Keith. 

Keith? What is he doing here?

I went near the alleyway, listening to what was happening. 

I was able to hear Whitty sing. He's voice was raspy, but the music sounded actually good. I guess I missed his first song, and the second song they were singing ended. 

It became silent. I glanced to what was happening. Whitty was super annoyed. He threw his mic at the side and screamed. I was shocked. It make me even worried about him. 

His side of the alleyway cracked. Whitty looked super different. He became a bit brighter. 

"ENOUGH. THEY'VE TAKEN ALL I EVER HAD. I'VE BEEN DOOMED INTO AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF RUNNING AND HIDING FROM THINGS I CANNOT CONTROL. CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU AND THE FILTH THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD."

Girlfriend was scared out of her wits. I told her that Whitty isn't a scary person. What started all this...?

"Show me what you've got. We gotta finish this so it's over." 

Whitty started singing. Honestly, it was kinda making me scared. I was scared that he might explode. What would happen to him if he does? The thought made me scared of losing someone special. 

I was listening to the battle. Keith sounded like he couldn't keep up properly. After 3 minutes, the song ended, but Keith won. What's gonna happen to Whitty now...? 

Whitty froze. "Whitty?" Keith asked. Whitty's eye twitch and he ended up fainting. I ran towards Whitty. 

"Whitty! Whitty!" I called out.